• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You might remember me...

Phyro Phantom

Peanut Butter Warrior
Or you might not. Well, been a while. Some of you older members might remember me from back before the server crashed, when I posted a terrible fanfiction and posted a lot just because I wanted to see my post count get to one hundred. Well... looking back I was quite a noob I guess. I'll try to be more mature this time. =P For those of you that don't know me, um.... hi. I'll probably be posting mostly in the artistic section since I've actually developed some sort of talent in that area since I was last here. Not that I'm any good or anything, but I think I've improved... lol. Gonna set me up an avatar here in a minute... see you all around.

xD I don't know if anyone I know is still here... haha. Thank you though. Kinda off topic but... Your avatar is from Super Effective right? That VG Cats off-shoot thing?

I'll try to be more mature this time. =P

You won't try to be more mature; you will be more mature. Saying 'try' gives a sense of failure on your part.

Anyway, welcome back. I'm Skroy, the local lemon (Every Villain Is Lemons, otherwise known as EVIL! :3). I joined after the crash, so obviously you're a complete stranger to me. Then again, once we start conversing with each other, we won't be strangers anymore, now would we? ;)

By the way, nice avatar. :D

You won't try to be more mature; you will be more mature. Saying 'try' gives a sense of failure on your part.

Aw, thanks. I guess I have gotten better at drawing. xD Oh, and using words like "try" and tagging on "I guess" or "I think" is my kinda stupid way of making sure people can't say "You said you would do it" or whatever... 'Cause then I can just say that I really said I would try. Lol. I'm pretty sure I can be mature now that I'm older though, so I suppose I can say that I will be more mature now.

So long as you keep your promise, everything will be alright. And just by looking on what you've posted so far, you're off to a good start. =)

Thanks Skroy. =) I'll see you 'round. I posted in the art section just now, and like I said that'll probably be the place to find me from here on.

:DDDDDD
Another person who made there own avie!! 8DD
HITHAR. Call me Notory, I'm the resident Caps lock whore~ X3
Welcome to TCoDs, or rather, welcome back. Hope you have fun and make many artist friends. X3

Y hallo thar. Welcome to tco-er....I mean, welcome back. Btw I like your avatar.

Aw, thanks. xD You may not have drawn your avatar but Sonic is always cool. =P

:DDDDDD
Another person who made there own avie!! 8DD
HITHAR. Call me Notory, I'm the resident Caps lock whore~ X3
Welcome to TCoDs, or rather, welcome back. Hope you have fun and make many artist friends. X3

Thanks... xD I could tell you drew your avatar because... it was just so lively and cartoony. It seemed to match the way you type. If that makes sense. xD If you're 11 like your account info says, I think you could be a pretty darn good artist when you get older if you keep at it. =P Good luck.

Hey, welcome back. :)

Thanks. =)

Actually, I do vaguely recognise your name. I always found it intriguing for some reason. Welcome back to adventure, Phyro Phantom!

Yay people who remember me. xD Well, the reason you probably remember my name better than me is that I didn't really get to know anyone that well last time around. I'll try to do better this time in that regard. xD I came up with the name mainly because I like how "fye-roh" sounds even if Phyro isn't technically a word. (The real word is Pyro, which I believe is pronounced "Pye-roh") And then I just tagged on Phantom there because I liked the word, and the double Ph sound. So.. yeah. Hello again. xD

Back
Top Bottom