• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your fashion style

I pretty much exclusively buy my clothes from places such as Topman, Republic, Bench et cetera [though I haven't been inside River Island for a while]. That should give you some sort of idea as to how I dress.

Right now my hair's a bit long [well, long for short hair] but it used to be really long.

... I don't think I have a fashion sense. I wear clothes, and that's it. Basically: shirts, usually plain, solid colors. Pants, usually not jeans. Shoes, usually practical or easy to wear. The only thing I wear that even hints at a fashion sense is my safety-pin bracelet (which is the most fashionable accessory in the world, plzkthnx.)

My hair is sometimes down (not often because it's getting long), sometimes up in a high or low ponytail or pigtails, often held back with clips. It will be braided 24/7 as soon as possible.

I almost always wear my beloved Cheap Monday jeans. They're black, of course.

Other than that... Well, it varies.

But I dress in black, invariably.

Always black.

Maybe with a tint of red, too...

But always black.

Short-sleeve shirts and long shorts/pants. Generally a solid colour, and anything but white - everything white that I wear, ever, gets a stain the first time I wear it. Often within an hour of putting it on.

Short-sleeve shirts and long shorts/pants. Generally a solid colour, and anything but white - everything white that I wear, ever, gets a stain the first time I wear it. Often within an hour of putting it on.

Basically the same as this, minus the bit about white. I occasionally wear white.

what the hell people
brand name clothes =/= fashion =/= style =/= looking good
in fact they make you look like shit.
anyway.

Head: Long dark hair, nearly black but not quite, a little past my shoulders. Never hats, etc. Fairly straight but twists a little on very humid days. Although when I'm exercising I wear a black and red dragony headband thing to keep it out of my face.

Torso: Mostly black shirts that are strange or have a band name on them (I'll take a picture of my guitartree iPodwolf shirt sometime haha) but I have a few nice ones that are dark green or brown or gray. In the winter, which is fairly often here, I wear a zippered sweatshirt over the shirt, which gives me more freedom of what to wear because black hoodie + black jeans + brown shirt is acceptable to me.

Arms: Sometimes a watch, or one glove on my right hand because I lost the other one.

Legs: Always pants. I prefer jeans, which can be black or a light wispy blue. I also have very dark gray or green pants, that are a different material, and two brownish ones that I wear if it's either that or all black.

Feet: Black running shoes. I have no idea why they are black. Probably because white shoes are all too common. And most other shoe styles are stupid.

I'm so boring.

Hair: Long, curly. Either braided or in a ponytail.

Shirt: Black t-shirt, usually a band t-shirt. Or natural tones with leaves and stuff on them.

Pants: Full length jeans unless it's insanely hot. Then I wear shorts. I only wear black, blue and khaki.

Shoes: Converse sneakers or a pair of really comfortable grey half-boots that I have.

I like to be clean and sharp. Usually it's just a fitting t-shirt without any stupid message on it and jeans, but I like to go to school in some sort of collar/vest/tie ensemble if I can. I also really really like polos and sweatervests. And saddleshoes. And light colors. I am preppy as fuck if you will. I try not to wear black because it's boring and dark and I like to not be dead and tired.

FUCK WHATS IN FASHION!

Hair: long, wavy almost black, and NEVER pulled back.

Torso: black, band shirts, when its cold a black sweat shirt.

Arms: a watch, if I don't know what time it is I go crazy :D.

Legs: blue or black jeans.

Feet: ankle socks and vans shoes.

Usually I just put on a t-shirt that is funny, or is a band shirt, or just a shirt I like for some reason. Then on the bottom I usually put on a pair of jeans, and if the weather is right a hoodie. I'm pretty much the only person in my grade who doesn't shop at Abercrombie/Aeropostale/Hollister/AE. Mostly because all their shirts are nothing but their brand name written huge in the middle. HEY PREPPY STORES. If you want me to advertise for you, you pay me, not the other way around. We clear?

Mostly nerdy looking stuff. Lots of striped or collared shirts. Sometimes I wear printed tees. For pants I wear jeans and cargoes sometimes, but about 75% of the time I wear shorts. Basically look kinda like youngsters in the games without the hat.

Head: Short Brown Hair (well, in the summer it's more blonde.)
Torso: Usually clothes from Aeropostale or Hollister or American Eagle. Hah, I shop at all those stores, yeah.
Pants: Normally I'm wearing plaid shorts from the above stores or jeans.
Feet: Blue + White Nike Shox. Pwn.

I have a love for wearing a really long short leave jacket that is waaaay to big in length, and the and then wearing a short skirt so it looks like I'm not wearing pants.
... gross you're like twelve

T-shirts, sports bras, and some form of pants/trousers that are not jeans.

I tend to wear t-shirts of bright colours with weird things on them, linen trousers, my Scarf Of Many Colours and slightly battered trainers. Whoo?

I like to dress in layers, and I abhor shorts, but other than that, anything goes. I like wearing lots of different styles. Yesterday I wore a Dead Rising T-shirt with black cargoes and purple Airwalks, but the day before I wore a light blue collared shirt under a brown sweater and jeans. So, yeah, bit of a toss up for me every day.

Back
Top Bottom