• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your name in Japanese

Tests of mid-importance:
Fragezeichen => Furajizeichinu
Abwayax => Abuwayaku
Number one-hundred => Nunberu one-funderedo
Kauchaomai => Kauchiomai
Professor Glitch => Purofususoru guritsuchi

Yes! Now I know how to say things that already sound perfectly fine in English, in the Language of Awesome Cartoons which ends up butchering the pronunciation a bit but that's alright because it's epic nihongo right

My real name, Julian - Jurianu. Of course though, the r could be r or l.

Seritinajii - Serichinajii. Hmm, Ti becomes Chi.

Too bad it's javascript. "Light" becomes "Rigufutsu".

I do admit it has some problems. I found a better one last night but now I can't find it and my history won't open. But still its fun.
I think it makes my name much much cooler sounding.

It returns Burijitsu, but Burijitto would likely work better. [shrug]

I'd probably go by Watakkonohana on Pokemon forums, though.

Reicheru is Jappie for Rachel.
Furora soshite Kaijin means Flora and Ashes. I think.

oh god so many of these are so horribly wrong :(

Cyndaquil said:
Japanese Name:Buridejiru.
...What in the world is your name? Bridgel?

Last edited:
Something along the lines of "Kaira", I assume.

I'm not going to brutalize it with that... that thing.

D'aww, thank you~

Both my family names are incredibly common where they come from - Rundle is one of the oldest families in Cornwall, and Duffy is probably the most stereotypical Irish name that doesn't begin with an O'.

While I hate the sexist tradition of the woman taking the man's name, I'm grateful I didn't end up being called Danni Duffy because that sounds the tiniest bit stupid.

You wouldn't believe how much trouble people seem to have spelling Rundle, though; I've had Randall, Rundel, Rundul, Rundell and all sorts.
Danni Duffy! Then you could've been Danni Duffy, the Vampire Slayer. XD

Ooh, really? I didn't know that was common. Well, I learn something new everyday~

Oh yes, I think it's pretty sexist too... If I had my mother's name though, I think people would have even more trouble spelling it then they do now. XD

My last name's a doozy to spell, apparently~ (Even though it's quite simple) So I know how you feel about people mispelling your last name. It's all foreign and people get confused the moment they realize it's not "Smith" or "Greenfield." Ahaha. Geez, how can they not spell Rundle? It's so simple, yet so awesome~ Randall. XD People can be so stupid with last names sometimes. ;:Sigh;;

Sorry my name is not Bridgel it is Very close to that only with an r at the end. Supposedly I am supposed to be a Builder of Bridges

Name is Vioretto, but Sumire also means Violet.

Username is Jugon(eru).

Done without the name translator, I don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom