• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your name in Japanese

I can do it without some random site, thanks very much.

Username: Zefirouso Kasutoforumu
Middle name: Jon (Guess!)
Surname: Simupuson

But I prefer the Greek versions of my names anyway...

First name:Racheru
Middle Name: Meri
Last Name: Dorasu

I was expecting "Mari" and "Darasu." -.-

I can do it without some random site, thanks very much.

Username: Zefirouso Kasutoforumu
Middle name: Jon (Guess!)
Surname: Simupuson

But I prefer the Greek versions of my names anyway...
For your username, since "Castform" isn't pronounced "Cast-forum" (that is, you don't really pronounce the r), "Kasutofoomu" might work better.

Words cannot express the feelings inside my at the moment.
but alaphlosiam there's clearly NO WAY AT ALL for japanese to have 'cha', 'cho', or 'chu'!

you'd think that whoever made that english -> failengrish thing would've thought about it being entirely possible :[

you'd think that whoever made that english -> failengrish thing would've thought about it being entirely possible :[
Even a complete fucktard half-assing something like that would've gotten it, because something as elementary as making "cha", etc. would be in a Japanese pre-school book. This is why I hate weeaboos: they get everything wrong and don't even fucking realize it.

You know what I wonder? Why exactly does a link to some javascript application that just takes an English name and spits out a "transliteration"" that is usually incorrect, and if it is correct, if pronounced correctly will probably sound almost exactly like the English name, albeit with an accent gets SIX PAGES. It's like saying that taking a name and replacing every "y" with a "ie" makes it different somehow. It doesn't.

[/rant]

Even a complete fucktard half-assing something like that would've gotten it, because something as elementary as making "cha", etc. would be in a Japanese pre-school book. This is why I hate weeaboos: they get everything wrong and don't even fucking realize it.
You know what's really sad? It's even on the kana + romaji charts that anyone can find in about three seconds with the power of Google. IT HAS "CHA" RIGHT THERE and yet whoever wrote these failtransliterators can't even get that.

Well, yeah: if they realized where they were screwing up, then they might not be completely inept and would not really quite deserve the label of 'weeaboo'.

I don't understand how someone could fail at doing the research THIS BADLY.
You know what I wonder? Why exactly does a link to some javascript application that just takes an English name and spits out a "transliteration"" that is usually incorrect, and if it is correct, if pronounced correctly will probably sound almost exactly like the English name, albeit with an accent gets SIX PAGES. It's like saying that taking a name and replacing every "y" with a "ie" makes it different somehow. It doesn't.
Because this is a Pokemon forum and nearly everyone is like JAPAN~~~~ and also apparently too dense to figure out how badly this thing sucks.
Meh real name was waaaay too similar in Japanese, so I didn't post it.
You have no idea what this thing does, do you.

First name: Erizabefu
Last name: Roderiguezu
Username(but without the number): Pokeeberu

For my real name, I get Natashi. It's... pretty much the same thing, just that the last "a" was turned into an "i"...

My username becomes Afusanu. Nice enough, I suppose. At least it isn't really long.

...Just for fun, my middle name becomes Erizabefu and my last name Eruresegu.

wait, your middle name became Erizabefu? that's my first name in japanese!! though, i won't say what my name is in english...

Real name:Auburei Michirure Sushiruria (translation:Aubrey Michelle Scillia)
Username:Shiruberu (trans:Silver)

Back
Top Bottom