• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your theme song?

I have two. I almost have two personalities, since I can be really sweet, or when I'm mad I'm extremely cross/distressed and no one wants to be around me xD For the sweet 'mode', it'd have to be Whip My Hair from Willow Smith, since I'm fairly headstrong, and when I'm cross/distressed, perhaps...meh, maybe So What from Pink x3

and when I'm cross/distressed, perhaps...meh, maybe So What from Pink x3

This seems to be my theme song atm, specifically relating to the boyfriend part. ("I guess I just lost my boyfriend, I don't know where he went." also everything else. also also she's from around my area but that's not relevant) Because I had the misfortune of dating an idiot who...technically wasn't even supposed to meet any of us except my friend's parents thought it would be a good idea?

Also I guess on a similar line Fucking Perfect by Pink would fit me too...sorta...cause I'm always like "WHY DO WE ALL HAVE SELF-ESTEEM ISSUES D:"

Satellite - Rise Against (Actual song starts at :11)

This song is very political, but if you take the lyrics and string them together into something personal, the result is how I'm beginning to feel in my life. I'm much more rebellious than I was months ago, I have a constant "I won't believe it till I see it" attitude, and I now realize it's not just this present part of my life that matters; I have so many more years to go on and be successful.

I guess it would be this song? It seems to fit a quiet, introverted guy who isn't exactly optimistic but generally is sort of...okay with things? I don't know, I just think it fits me.

Maybe Selena Gomez's "Tell me Something I Don't Know".
Or Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
For my upbeat side....Humoresque on the piano.

Well it used to be "Nowhere Man" by The Beatles 'caue it decribed me at the time. But now, it's "More Than A Feeling" by Boston.

Right now, probably "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" - My Chemical Romance
I don't know why, but right now it seems to fit me well. Huh.

Contrary to my username, avatar, and signature, my theme song is not by Lady Gaga.
"Chasing Pavements" by Adele.

Back
Top Bottom