• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your Timetable

My school employs a simple two-day block system. So, 4 classes one day, 4 other classes the next.

'A' day:
Nutrition Food Science: It's a class wherein one learns about food. And cooking. And we cook. Best class to have in the morning.
Web Design: We learn how to make websites.
Principles of Marketing: We learn about marketing.
English: Literature, writing, etc. I hate this class, but that's nothing new. I hate my teacher, somewhat new, I've only had one other insufferable English/language arts teacher in my life.

'B' day:
Algebra II: Easy-ish enough.
Theatre Tech: Simple class where we do all the prep and backstage work for theatre productions. A lot of manual labor involved.
Chemistry: Self-explainitory, the teacher is cool.
Business Management: We learn about business.

I have 3 classes in computer rooms. If not for the oppressive blind filter on internet access, this would totally rule. Instead, it kinda rules.

Our school is obnoxious and has A Day, B Day, C Day, and etc. until F Day instead of just basing things around days of the week. Why they feel the need to have six days instead of five, I have no idea. Anyway:

A Day: Art, Math, Advisory, Science, Chinese, Lunch, Language Arts, Social Studies, Band
B Day: Art, Math, Advisory, Science, Chinese, Lunch, Language Arts, Social Studies, Gym
C Day: Double Math, Assembly, Double Chinese, Lunch, Double Language Arts, Band
D Day: Double Art, activity period*, Double Science, Lunch, Double Social Studies, Gym
E Day: Art, Math, Advisory, Science, Chinese, Lunch, Language Arts, Social Studies, Band
F Day: Art, Math, Advisory, Science, Chinese, Lunch, Language Arts, Social Studies, Gym

*something stupid that for some reason someone at the school thought was a good idea

I know. D:

Honestly, a six-day rotation instead of a five-day rotation? What difference could it possibly make?

M/F:

8:00 - 8:50 AM: Organic Chemistry I
12:20 - 1:10 PM: Chinese III

T:

8:30 - 10:45 AM: Zoology
11:00 - 12:15 AM: Literary Analysis
2:00 - 5:50 PM: Organic Chemistry I Lab

W:

8:00 - 8:50 AM: Organic Chemistry I
12:20 - 1:10 PM: Chinese III
7:00 - 8:40 PM: Honors Biology Seminar

Th:

8:30 - 10:45 AM: Zoology
11:00 - 12:15 AM: Literary Analysis

My schedule(not like anyone cares) :

Monday & Friday:

1st: Music Major (yep, Music Major. I can sing. ^^) 2nd: Algebra 1 (Teacher seems okay) 3rd: Theology 1 (so I go to a Catholic school. Big deal. And the teacher rocks.) 4th: Lunch (AT 10:00 IN THE MORNING) 5th: English 1 (teacher amuses me) 6th: Bio (teacher is nice) 7th: World Civ (I LOVE THIS CLASS) 8th: Latin 1 (it has mythology in it. *satisfied)

Tues and Wed:

All same except for first, which is PE (why must they cram all our lockers into one row?)

Thurs: All same except for 1st, which is Health (seems okay)

Semester 1:
08:15 - 09:35 - AMG3O/4M-01 (twelfth grade guitar; mixed with the eleventh grade class) - teacher is great
09:40 - 10:55 - FEF/FIF4UX-01 (twelfth grade university preparation immersion and extended immersion French; I'm extended -- i.e. I started immersion in grade seven as opposed to kindergarten) - teacher could be better but is fairly easy so
10:55 - 12:05 - lunch
12:10 - 13:25 - MHF4UX-01 (twelfth grade university preparation functions) - teacher is great
13:30 - 14:45 - ENG3U1-02 (eleventh grade university preparation English) - teacher could be better but is pretty good

Semester 2:
08:15 - 09:35 - CLN4U1-02 (twelfth grade university preparation Canadian law) - never met the teacher
09:40 - 10:55 - MCV4U1-01 (twelfth grade university preparation calculus and vectors) - never met the teacher
10:55 - 12:05 - lunch
12:10 - 13:25 - CLU3M1-01 (eleventh grade Canadian law; I thought I needed this for the twelfth-grade one, but I'm not sure; if not, I'll drop it in February) - never met the teacher
13:30 - 14:45 - ENG4U1-06 (twelfth grade university preparation English) - teacher patronizes everyone (not on purpose; he's just a bubbly teletubby guy) but expects a lot. fuck.

Last edited:
first trimester:
9th Social Studies -- had to take this damn class because my old school didn't have it, jesus fucking christ i hate freshmen. they are the scum of the earth.
US World History -- meh
Geometry -- worst fucking teacher ever. she's the kind of old woman that thinks technology is evil and that you should FUCKING WRITE OUT HUGE EXPONENTIATIONS INSTEAD OF USING OUR CALCULATORS. YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO TEACH.
English -- meh leaning towards good
German -- i should love this class but i just can't, i hate the people and the teacher and everything
Biology -- annoying ego-high teacher and obnoxious students

fuck my school

7:20 to 14:30. I hate getting up so early ;_;

1st: Physics
2nd: English III
3rd: Web Mastering
4th: Geometry
5th: Digital Graphics and Animation
6th: US History
7th: Drawing III

It's kinda awesome I guess. This year's gonna be hella easy, in any case.

bleh

We Start at 7:35 and end at 14:35. My school is on block scheduling where we have four classes day A and then four classes day B. Only we call them "Purple Day" and "Gold Day" to make them more exciting and school spirited.

Purple day
Band: I love band. It's just awesome.
Biology: I do not like this class. It's very boring as we haven't really gotten anywhere beyond Experimental Design.
French II: When I went to summer school when I was younger and took French, this teacher was the teacher. She's cool and I like her. The class is fun too, unlike last year.
Lunch: I have lunch in the middle of this class. I don't really have any of my friends in this lunch shift so I just sit wherever I feel comfortable around the people.
Psychology I: The teacher is really funny and I like the subject. Other than that, not much to comment on.

Gold Day
AP World History: I like this class despite the amount of work it will no doubt entail. Still I like it. The teacher seems passionate about the subject he is teaching, which is always refreshing to see.
Gifted English: This class can be fun. It's the same people I've had the past couple of years, only our numbers are decreasing. I can like English, but it's not my favorite class.
Personal Finance:This class is pretty boring. I read when I can.
Lunch: I have lucnh in the middle of Personal Finance. This is the lunch shift I have with all my friends this semester. Next semester, I won't :(
Algebra II: I like this class. It's usually easy to focus in and I like the subject.

:D

Quarter 1:

Block A - Math 30 Pure
Block B - Life Skills (Normally given to those who likely won't graduate, and as such need work experience. In my case, I am being forced to take it because my parents think I will somehow die in a week if I lived on my own/I am having problems finding a part time job >.>)
Lunch
Block C - Social Studies 30
Block D - Religion 35

Quarter 2

Same thing, except Blcok D is Finances instead. With the best teacher ever, Mr. Kramer! Think of Furret and Altmer. Now think of them as one snarky teacher who has a smart ass remark for everything a student may say :D

Quarter 3

Block A - Life Skills godfuckingdamnitgrblgcktgahg! Oh well. At least the point of it is to teach me about holding a job. :3 I get to walk dogs :D
Block B - Art 30
Lunch
Block C - ELA 30-1
Block D - Chemistry 30

Quarter 4

Same thing

Last edited:
Don't force it on us

I don't try to force it on anyone :/

as not everyone has the patience to put up with greek in 66% of your posts. That is all on the matter now.

Extreme over exaggeration, much?

I hate how basically every time I talk to CNiall on any thread, it turns into a debate about Greek. Somehow or other.

1st: Physics
2nd: English III
3rd: Web Mastering
4th: Geometry
5th: Digital Graphics and Animation
6th: US History
7th: Drawing III

It's kinda awesome I guess. This year's gonna be hella easy, in any case.
that timetable is SO RAD, despite geometry
seriously man where's your school ;^;

9th Social Studies -- had to take this damn class because my old school didn't have it, jesus fucking christ i hate freshmen. they are the scum of the earth.
I would've said "YOU WERE ONE LAST YEAR" buuuut last year I was in 10th grade and I loathed the 9th graders too

Monday: Maths, English, Science, Geography, I.T.
Tuesday: French, Business Studies, I.T., English, Science
Wednesday: Maths, Geography, I.T., French, Business Studies
Thursday: Science, English, Food Studies, Maths, P.E.
Friday: R.E/P.S.H.E., Food Studies, Maths, English, Geography

Not sure what each of the Sciences are but apparently I didn't get moved up like they said I would. Thanks, teachers. Thanks~ Now I can't get higher than a C ever. ^________^

P.S.H.E. is 'Skills for Working Life' from now on apparently. Great...
Only one hour of P.E. a week? @.@ I hate year eleven.

From what I can see, having only had three lessons so far, it looks like the Best Day crown has been passed on from Tuesday (which was legendary) to Thursday (which is reasonable). Seems to be a fair mix this time of good and bad each day. Although yet again my Wednesdays are utter rubbish.

This is mine
timetable_228223.png

I have break after lesson 2 each day and lunch after lesson 3 except on a Wednesday where I have lunch after lesson 4...

The point is, this ISN'T a greek forum. If you want to speak greek, go and join a greek forum.

As for my timetable:
Week 1:
Monday: Maths, Chemistry, Critical Thinking, Free, Biology.
Tuesday: Maths, Free, Free, Physics, Physics.
Wednesday: Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Free, PE.
Thursday: Physics, Chemistry, Free, Maths AS, Free.
Friday: Biology, Physics, Maths AS, Chemistry, Biology.

Week 2:
Monday: Maths AS, Chemistry, Free, Critical Thinking, Biology.
Tuesday: Chemistry, Free, Free, Physics, Physics.
Wednesday: Biology, Biology, Chemistry, Free, PE.
Thursday: Physics, Chemistry, Free, Maths AS, Free.
Friday: Biology, Physics, Free, Chemistry, Biology.

Back
Top Bottom