• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You're a 90's kid if...

Some of these are so dead-on it's crazy. xD Like that thing about checking out the Rainbow Fish book. Also that book with the dinosaur that had the googly eyes on the cover. And I remember when people would get those drawing books with the tracing paper and trace cars and DBZ characters.

There were some older kids on my street who would keep enormous bags of Warheads and eat them all the time.

Also, haha, when it was cool to have lots of Pokemon cards and keep them in those card books and show off all your cool ones. And how you were SO TOTALLY AWESOME if you had Japanese cards. ("I have a Pinsir." "So? I have a HOLOGRAPHIC JAPANESE RAICHU!")

Old All That was amazing, and some episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark? really were creepy. D: Goosebumps had nothing on that show.

I remember my favorite lunchable was the one with the nachos. And then they came out with the one with the cola and it was like SWEET I CAN BRING COLA TO SCHOOL NOW.

Haaa, the 90's. I still have one of my fugly Pokemon sweaters.

Some of these are so dead-on it's crazy. xD Like that thing about checking out the Rainbow Fish book. Also that book with the dinosaur that had the googly eyes on the cover. And I remember when people would get those drawing books with the tracing paper and trace cars and DBZ characters.

There were some older kids on my street who would keep enormous bags of Warheads and eat them all the time.

Also, haha, when it was cool to have lots of Pokemon cards and keep them in those card books and show off all your cool ones. And how you were SO TOTALLY AWESOME if you had Japanese cards. ("I have a Pinsir." "So? I have a HOLOGRAPHIC JAPANESE RAICHU!")

Old All That was amazing, and some episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark? really were creepy. D: Goosebumps had nothing on that show.

I remember my favorite lunchable was the one with the nachos. And then they came out with the one with the cola and it was like SWEET I CAN BRING COLA TO SCHOOL NOW.

Haaa, the 90's. I still have one of my fugly Pokemon sweaters.

Those were the days... ;;

I remember the 90's well. I remember liking Animorphs (but didn't read it) because it had cool pictures of kids turning into animals on the front. I especially liked the flipbook thing in the corner. I remember "playing the paint game" on the computer. I remember when cartoons were cool. The 90's were sweet.

Aah. I remember almost all the stuff on Dannichu's list, but not Flareth's. Dollar? Silver dollar? Where's Waldo*? those words meant nothing to me in the nineties.

*FYI, it's called 'Where's Wally' here.

Why the hell are people here remembering the 90's when they weren't alive for all ten years of it?

90's were meh.

All of these XDD

Oh god, furbies. Those things were just scary D:
Furbies? I have a small pink one, it doesn't work when I want it to work, and only if I smash it on the floor it will say... okay it doesn't asy anything, it just comes this "Krrkkttkrik" sound :/

Heh, it has scary eyes.

90's rox!! I remember almost everything on that first list (and some on the second)!!
I didn't think anyone besides me would remember POGs!
Although, I am kind of insulted that Beast Wars wasn't on the list. Plus, let's not forget the anime! Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, and what most of my 90's life was devoted to... DIGIMON (before season 3)!!!!!!!
I remember Pogs. I also remember I made my own pogs XD I mean, I got some cut drew on it and cut it to small circles, then me and my friend who now lives in Spain played with 'em XD

And yeah, the 90s were the best years of my life, so far ;-; I miss it.

Good times, good times.

Haha I've seen this bazillions of times but it's still rad and true :)

Even though the 90s were cool I'd much rather have been a 50s, 60s or 70s kid :B lol

I don't know if it's worse that I remember almost all of that, or that I was born in '95.

I think my brother had a Furby. And I had some troll dolls. I read Where's Waldo(where I live he's called Willy, by the way). Hmmmmmm... I guess that's about it.

I remember most of Dannichu's list!
Troll Dolls were awesome. Troll dolls... They had such funky hair.

Most modern toys can never replace how great old toys were. The whole "voice functions" and stuff don't allow people to use their imaginations any more!

Programming was actually much better back then.

...Get your own back. I remember having a discussion in my school about it with some of my friends. We managed to produce a list like this.

Funny thing is?
Captain Planet, the Care Bears, and TMNT were all from the '80s.
Not that they weren't still around some in the '90s, though. Was born back in '91, and I remember watching the New Adventures of Captain Planet on occasion (as I couldn't get it at home) and I was really in to the Turtles back when I was younger...

...So am I the only one who thinks this list isn't really fitting for people born in the '90s? I'm guessing you might have watched all those shows and such if you were born in the late 1980s or something, since Care Bears (the cartoon) stopped in 1988 (except for reruns), the Genesis was released that same year, and the SNES was released in 1991, before a lot of people here were probably born.

...And frankly, I still put off my homework. ⌐⌐

Brings back memories.

I'm a '92 kid so I lived through the latter end, and the '90s were so awesome they extended into 2001.

Back then I was actually bothered about going outside.

I remember more of the stuff on Dannichu's list, but I didn't have anything to do with quite a bit of it.

I was born in '90 so I lived through most of it.

I STILL have those books!
Which gives me bragging rights, buuuuut, everyone forgot some thing....
THIS WAS BACK WHEN NO ONE BASICLLY HARRASHED YOU FOR LIFE BY LIKING POKEMON!!!
Gooood,I miss it....DD+

You always wanted to go on Guts!, Legend of the Hidden Temple, What Would You Do?, Double Dare, or Figure it out!

That channel went awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...D:

Oh, god, Furbies. I still have some. ^^

As for Care Bears...consult my older sister. She loves them. ^^

Back
Top Bottom