• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You're Banned (Reincarnate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're banned for being made in China so I can prove to all the nation-tans that they should make their own stuff.

You're banned because your signature is the dramtic gopher (I watch south park with that, XD)

You're bannned cuz I'm suddenly hating missing out on the insanity that occurs while I am not around! (Damned neko... And she warned me earlier 'n'all...)

You're banned for having so many fewer post that me, even though you've been here for nearly 2 more years than me. That was oddly worded...

You're banned because you are a dark angel that was created by the BBC. No actually, the BBC are pretty cool because they make Doctor Who and stuff. So instead:

You're banned for having a variation of Red-Eyes Black Dragon that looks different from mine. And also because Red-Eyes is obviously cooler than Blue-Eyes White Dragon but Blue-Eyes is stronger.

EDIT:Red-Eyes are cool. Like bowties. And fezes. Etc.

Last edited:
You're banned because I just watched a video about fainting goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom