• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You're Banned

Re: You're Banned III

Banned for having I Threw it on the Ground in your sig. [I Threw it on the Ground=Worst song ever.]

You're banned for having a Shuckle licky that wasn't even made for you in your sig.

Banned for evil-ifying Nyan Cat.

Dammit you guys.

Banned for having so many awesome Scythers in yo sig.

You're bannned for apparently having a problem with cats and nekoes!!!

(Wow! That's actually a legitimate reason!)

You're banned for having a weird ice dragon that somehow reminds me of Skarmory in your sig.

You're bannned cuz it's the emblem of our Xbox Live clan: The Knights of the Blue Flame! Mostly as the senior members all have the Eternal Armour Effect which was previously only available to Bungie employees! But as Spunky will attest, we're cool! And I can suddenly see her wanting to join, mostly as I am the most senior current member!

You're banned for giving an overly long explanation.

You're banned for banning someone for a terrible reason.

Back
Top Bottom