• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YouTube club

Deretto

Zeta Sons of Digits
Come here and share some of your favorite videos. Let them be funny or on topic. Please don't embed the video into your post and let people know somewhat what you're talking about. Also no spoilers.

Anywho. Anyone remember Pepper Ann? I ran across this opening sequence on youtube the other day. This was probably my favorite disney morning cartoon. ^-^

Opening

Members:

Deretto
Flareth
Zim Del Invasor
Erika
Flora and Ashes

Last edited:
Add me please.

Anyone who has seen the NBC show "Heroes" should find this pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kOa2iom1Sc&feature=related
^ If your familiar with Hotel Mario, see this.
Warning: Language

Nice. I had never actually seen that before. *faves it*

Who doesn't like Charlie the Unicorn? It is made of pure awesomeness. Plus, there's a parody of a Faith Hill song.

I still to refuse watching Charlie the Unicorn just because I can. Also, that was a good parody. Got a little old about half way in, but it was still alright. *shrugs*

I don't know why, but I still want one! Oh man that was great!

Now you can watch the chaos vees do Danjo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5nd5uPtFQk&feature=related

The sync is even worse here. Tell me if you want the link to Nico.

I would join this if watching a Youtube video didn't suddenly destroy my internet connection. :[ I don't know why, but it's really annoying.

Back
Top Bottom