• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

YouTube Poop Fan Club

I wish to join. I feel like I could make Youtube Poops if I decided to actually do something about it one day. I'd even use my own jokes instead of all the stuff everyone else does.

My recommendations at the moment: (I was going to include Dedede Swallows a Negative Ion, but someone bet me to it)

It's right to ya, Dickie!
The Hash Brown Raping Slasher
The Legend of the Banana Phone
May Doesn't Have Any Cheese
How can I help you, King Dedede?
Ed's Gay Ride of Fantasy
Edd is a Selfish Pooper
Jaws Encounters Chuck's Time Portal
The King Eats at Ratatoing
The Juhoker Meets Claude Speed

Wow, that's a lot...

I have an amazing idea for a poop, the only thing is I need that Arthur episode where he punches DW, which I don;t have and I doubt you could get for free legally.

Also does anyone know of a good free video editing software? By this I don't mean Windows Movie Maker, I mean one where you can actually edit or add something to the picture, like, say if you wanted to make that flying carpet guy from the Zelda CD-i be flying somewhere other than where he's supposed to be. Instead of just cutting/ordering the actual clips.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

gcdMcSourface.jpg

IMO, the most pointless (or at least more pointless than the rest) and *insert the adjective that I can't think of ATM here* is this.

I actually watched it the whole way through, until at the end I realized that I just wasted 9:59 10 minutes of my life watching it.

i saw this thread and said "I'm in" my youtube is jubbaflubb2, i have only one real ytp on it thats sorta funy, but not really. ANd my fav one is toys gone wild

i saw it but i thought youtube just didnt delete some thing of him yet. Also, if you want to download anything on youtube for a youtube poop, get a user on idesktop.tv. Its a great website thats lets you download any youtube video in any format. Its really great and i'd highly suggest using it

Back
Top Bottom