• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ICE CREAM MAFIA (Mafia, alien and lover win!)

Mai

Banned
The rules:

1. There are no vanilla townies, but there may be 'vanilla townies'.

2. Out of thread communication is ALLOWED for everyone.

3. Night actions not sent in will be IGNORED, not randomized.

4. PROVING your role is not allowed, but you may paraphrase your PM text.

5. You may refrain from talking if you want to. There are no inactivity deaths.

6. You may also abstain all you want.

7. I believe flavor text will be mostly relevant, but it may not actually correspond with your role.

I'm finished with assigning roles and will be done PMing them shortly. When that is done, the first night will begin.

Last edited:
Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Almost Night One)

I think everyone has their role, so the night starts now!

_______

As the hopefully identified villagers go to bed in their freezers, the mafia plot their first move in Icecreamville, Polarestria.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Night One)

Oh, dear Frozen Tundra Cow! It's hot out here! That's one of the first things you notice when you step outside. You look fearfully around. You know you're all supposed to go a town meeting (there have been some strange occurences lately, so you have to talk about it) in the Snowflake Square, but it's above freezing out here! You're now dearly afraid for your own life, and not just because of the strange accidents that have been happening lately.

...They wouldn't mind if you skipped this meeting, would they? Despite all reason saying that you need to go back to your freezer right now, you manage to force your scared little body into the plaza, where a crowd of gaping people stand.

There is a corpse in the square! The dead body (or dead liquid mush) of Wargle has created a horrible red stain, seeping out from where her ice cream cone once supported her body. The sugar cone is cracked rather... revealingly across her chest. Whether that skankiness in her clothing was present before she died, or it cracked after she fell dead to the ground is unsure. From where her ice cream cone had fell, it seems she was headed to someone's house. Her lips (which still remain intact) seem to be made of chocolate and something red, perhaps lipstick? Man, you never paid that much attention to her. However, looking at the body...

Anyway, since she obviously deserved to die it's all right. Except... what is that ice cream cone over there?!!!!

Sonic Rainboom is lying over there in the Valley of the Sun That Makes It Be Above Freezing Sometimes! She was tossed into a ditch, with minor injuries besides, you know, melting. She seems to have been in a scuffle, one where she was probably the aggressor. She had bruises on her waffle cone. Wait.. she's wearing a waffle cone?! Everyone knows waffle cones are evil! Well, actually, it's just that sugar cones are more stylish. And everyone who's not a nutjob knows that style is important.

Speaking of syle, she's wearing the dead body of that one other ice cream cone who died a while back, Fred.

She certainly was a nutjob. Such a nutjob that she was mafia.

Wargle is also dead, even though you guys apparently don't care about her. She was innocent.

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Day One)

lol. So, Wargle was like a person who counter-killed anyone who targeted her?

I figured it was a bodyguard. The 'on her way to someone else's house' does makethings a bit confusing, though.

Hmm... at least we have one mafia down! So Wargle was on her way to another house and Sonic Rainboom had started a fight but lost or something and was tossed into a ditch. Hmm...

I don't think it sounds like Wargle was related to the death of Sonic Rainboom, but it's still possible.

GUYS I HAVE SOME GOOD(bad?) NEWS. KARKAT VANTAS IS MAFIA. Not very shocking, but it's true! KILL TEH MAFIA!!

Which is why you're still alive...?

Karkat Vantas, because that's a really sloppy claim.

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Night One)

No, see, look at the flavor text! She's a whore, look at her! She has skanky clothing and everything!

Wargle is also dead, even though you guys apparently don't care about her. She was innocent.

...welp.

Healer, if you are alive please heal me, and I'll investigate someone who seems suspicious tonight. Or someone who is more experienced.

EDIT: But still, if you were lovers then why aren't you dead? You didn't make a very good roleclaim :P

Last edited:

Really, guys, I was Wargle's lover! I am not backing down from this claim. I was telling the truth. :D

:|

:(

Back
Top Bottom