• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ICE CREAM MAFIA (Mafia, alien and lover win!)

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Day One)

Also, I've been contacted by a healer and they said they'll heal me, so I won't die from a healer clash if I get targetted twice. I'm not going to reveal the healer so we still have a chance in case there is only one healer.

Also, I've been contacted by a healer and they said they'll heal me, so I won't die from a healer clash if I get targetted twice. I'm not going to reveal the healer so we still have a chance in case there is only one healer.

I call bull. You're not allowed to do this PM bullshit, are you?

Anyone can communicate with members outside the thread in this game. In the rules.

I'm pretty sure you are allowed to communicate out of thread. I remember because people were talking about it in the sign-up thread. Wait a sec...

Mai in the sign-up thread said:

The rules:

1. There are no vanilla townies, but there may be 'vanilla townies'.

2. Out of thread communication is ALLOWED for everyone.

3. Night actions not sent in will be IGNORED, not randomized.

Edit: Double ninja'd by two people saying the same thing, sorta?!

How do you know they aren't lying?

Sorry I'm late. Had some gym stuff to do. Karkat Vantas because we has inspector results!

Karkat Vantas works for me. Because if Twilight is lying, we can lynch them tomorrow!

Jumping back to the flavor text, I'm guessing Wargle was a prostitute. As in the role where you can choose someone and hide them, and if they were to be targetted it misses, but if you get a Mafia you die? Also, I'm pretty sure Rainboom died via something else entirely. (And if I'm right, another Mafia may die tonight! I'll let you know.)

...damn you, time zones. I was sleeping when everyone else posted. -_-

Anyways, seeing how we have inspector results, Karkat. Also, I think Rainboom died by something else too.

*raises hand* I'm finally back, if anyone cares :D Stupid computer shutdowns... >.<

Karkat

And what about that Fred guy...

You didn't even know him

Besides, Sonic Rainboom did! She was wearing his corpse! :]

...I take joy in the fact that dead mafia wear the corpses of ice cream cones. Yes.

I guess Karkat, cause I was offline when everyone else posted, there are no other leeds, and my vtoe for someone else wouldn't make a difference anyway.

We have a whole 'nother day until this ends?! But the verdict is pretty much unturnable. There are already a lot of votes for Karkat anyway...

Y'know, I'm going to be all kinds of unhappy if Karkat is an activated alien and Twilight is their lover. Unlikely, but still, I must present this fact for paranoia's sake.

Back
Top Bottom