• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ICE CREAM MAFIA (Mafia, alien and lover win!)

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Day Four)

The others say nothing, it seems. Despite one particular ice cream person's confused and unsure looks, the mostly confident Legendaryseeker99 strides over to Cobra Sting and pushes him into the microwave.

Cobra Sting is unresponsive, and does nothing but stare into space (probably distracted by some miracles or something) as his aggressor leads him to the torture machine.

Legendary slams the door closed forcefully and with a flourish, but once he realizes he's actually going to kill someone he hesitates. Nevertheless, he starts the instrument of melty death up, and loudly proclaims that he actually did something productive, unlike the rest of the town.

When they find out Cobra Sting was not killing everybody, he sheepishly goes off to sit in a corner and think about what he's done.

picture.php

Time to move on now.

Cobra Sting is dead. He was innocent.

48 hours for night actions!

Last edited:
Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Night Five)

You climb out of bed again and go to the square.

Oh look, there's a new ice cream cone deposited by your feet right by the fountain. Syl is dead. That's too bad, I guess.

... Aw, great, now her liquid is staining the bottom of your cone. Now when you die, your sugar will not only be stained with your melted corpse, but with Syl's as well. You didn't even know her, and now when people find your body all they're going to think is that you murdered her or something.

Invader Syl is dead. She was innocent.

Today, there will only be 24 hours for discussion.

Re: ICE CREAM MAFIA (Day Five)

Do we have any inspectors left with results?
Sounds like we don't since nobody has been all "X is Mafia!" but maybe they just are keeping quiet

Hey guys! I was shortening the day for a reason. I want to get this game over with if none of you are going to discuss or otherwise do anything.

12 hour extension. A lynch will be required.

Finally, they come to a decision with help from an angry voice in the sky that probably existed. They all walk toward Chief Zackrai, who similarly doesn't move a muscle. His pink, white, and brown colors all mix together as they melt, making a disgusting slush.

Oh yeah, and it stained his sugar cone.

Chief Zackrai was dead. He was innocent.

Orngsumb and Pig-Serpent turn towards Legendaryseeker99. They smash his cone, and white liquid with chunks of cookie comes spurting out.

picture.php

The mafia wins!

Later, while Pig-serpent and Orngsumb are swimming in the guts of the villagers, Karkat Vantas and Wargle come back from their honeymoon.

"WHAT?"

Is their general reaction, but because everyone hated them anyway, they're cool with it.

Karkat Vantas and Wargle win!

_____

Stuff we be up, but later in the day, sorry.

So how'd you like the game? And would you be interested in doing another one, if not with this flavor then with something else?

I'm rather sad that our cult didn't end up going so well.... It's rather depressing. And I want to know who killed Superbird!!

Oh well. I did like the ice cream theme, though!! Just that the lack of activity was depressing.

Yeah. I couldn't really think of anything for ex-cultists to do other than be innocents, and the mafia wiki said the cultists died if the cultmaster does.

You died of healer clash, Superbird. Which I found amusing because all of the innocent doctors were inducted into your cult.

Anyway, I finally made the role list. However, I'll have to remake the night action logs from scratch. :/

The way the role list is organized is (sorry if it's a bit hard to read):

Player name-Flavor-Actual role name

____

Seri-French Vanillla-Doctor

Pig-serpent-Chocolate Almond-Mafia goon

Invader Syl-Chocolate Marshmallow-Prevents all killing actions, makes inspection results innocent

Flower Doll-Praline Pecan-Terrorist

Karkat Vantas-Frozen Yougurt-Alien

SilverJade-Vanilla Fudge Ripple-Inspector

Ole_schooler-Ice Cream Cone-Bodyguard

Rarity-Strawberry-Vigilante

Wargle-Chocolate Covered Cherries-Lover

Sonic Rainboom-Butter Pecan-Mafia don

Orngsumb-Rocky Road-Mafia doctor

Worst Username Ever-Coffee-Targets person, that person gets the option of using their night action twice

LS99-Chocolate Chip-Fishing brother

I liek Squirtles-Vanilla-Doctor

Chief Zackrai-Neopolitan-Jack of all trades

Superbird-Chocolate Syrup-Cultmaster

Squirrel-Cookies and Cream-Fishing Brother

Cobra Sting-Chocolate-Roleblocker

___

Role PMS:

__

YOU ARE... VANILLAAAA!!!

You're so delicious! Teehee! :D

You're also very generous. You constantly roam the Valley of the Melting for dying people to help. Either that or you kick down the door to 'save' your poor victim. If you happen to see someone in pain, you're always ready to open your freezer door to a stranger, no matter how strange. However, if another person decides to help them and take them home to heal, you get all insulted and go all 'RAWR NO I'M GOING TO SAVE HIM WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS NO' and by that point, your poor victims either melt or get frozen solid from over-freezer exposure.

You also have a medical degree. YOU ARE A DOCTOR. YOU TARGET SOMEONE AND THEY WILL BE HEALED.

_

YOU ARE... CHOCOLAAAAAAATE!!!

A classic flavor for all generations, chocolate is one of the most awesome flavors ever. You're delecious, nutritious (I guess) and just generally awesome. Just seeing you can cause someone to randomly scream 'CHOOOOOCOOOOLAAAAATEEEE!!' for no real reason! You're kind of like a celebrity! Especially because you're all gourmet and stuff, and not one of those stupid knock-offs. Anyway, if you just happen to walk around dazzling somebody, it's not your fault, right? Even if they just spend all night staring at your famousness instead of doing something productive!

YOU ARE A ROLEBLOCKER. YOU TARGET SOMEONE AND THEY WILL BE ROLEBLOCKED.

_

You are Butter Pecan!!!!!!!!

You're slick, sly, and clever. BUT YOU'RE A NUTJOB!!!!! :O

You've decided to kill everyone in town who isn't as nutty as you. So, uh, good luck, crazy! You are the mafia don. You target someone and they will die.

_

YOU ARE.... STRAWBERRRYYYYY!!!!!

You're one tough cookie (but you're not cookies and cream flavored)! You're frozen to the core and stone cold cruel sometimes, and you're not afraid to do what it takes to save the town. Perhaps this was caused by some childhood problems or something. Anyway, if someone seems suspicious to you, you're not afraid to do what it takes to make sure they never kill again.

You got rid of their scurvy. You can give it back. YOU ARE A VIGILANTE. YOU TARGET SOMEONE AND THEY WILL DIE.

_

YOU ARE.... NEOPOLITAN!!!!!

You're a bit of the runt of the litter, so to speak. You're nowhere near as impressive as Chocolate, nor are you as tough as Strawberry, and to be honest, you're more of a jerk than Vanilla. Nevertheless, you try your best to imitate your... brothers? Every once in a while, you can accomplish a feat of (almost) epic porportions, matching everything your siblings have accomplished, but with more variety. However, you really can't do that all the time, so you just save it for when it really matters.

YOU ARE A JACK OF ALL TRADES. YOU HAVE ONE TIME POWERS OF HEALING, ROLE-BLOCKING, AND KILLING. ONCE YOU USE A POWER YOU CANNOT USE IT AGAIN.

_

YOU ARE... CHOCOLATE CHIP!

You are best friends with Cookies and Cream, but a bit irrational about it. Sometimes even paranoid. You spend every minute you're not doing friendly activities with Chip worrying about your friend. And if Cookies dies... well, you're not going to take that lying down. You're going to do something about it.

YOU ARE A FISHING BROTHER. YOU TARGET SOMEONE EVERY NIGHT, AND IF YOUR OTHER FISHING BROTHER DIES, YOU WILL KILL A PLAYER IN REVENGE.

_

YOU ARE.... FRENCH VANILLA!!!!!!!

You're very generous, like your brother. And if you see someone in need of help, you're not afraid to open your freezer door to them. And even if they don't need help now, you have no qualms about breaking into their house to 'protect' them.

YOU ARE A DOCTOR. YOU TARGET SOMEONE AND THEY WILL BE HEALED.

_

YOU ARE.... COOKIES AND CREAM!!!!!

You are best friends with Chocolate Chip, but a bit irrational about it. Sometimes even paranoid. You spend every minute you're not doing friendly activities with Chip worrying about your friend. And if Chocolate Chip dies... well, you're not going to take that lying down. You're going to do something about it.

YOU ARE A FISHING BROTHER. YOU TARGET SOMEONE EVERY NIGHT, AND IF YOUR OTHER FISHING BROTHER DIES, YOU WILL KILL A PLAYER IN REVENGE.

_

YOU ARE... VANILLA FUDGE RIPPLEE!!!!!

A paranoid war veteran, you've learned to become quite Genre Savvy over the years. There were a lot of spies back then, and you could never trust anybody. Eventually, you learned, and your scars of chocolate (you needed skin transplants, and lucky you that you got it from the generous and awesome chocolate!) have been a constant reminder to remain ever vigilant. You can always tell if someone's suspicious, and that's really good, considering all the murders there's been lately...

YOU ARE AN INSPECTOR. YOU INSPECT SOMEONE EVERY NIGHT AND I WILL TELL YOU THEIR ALIGNMENT.

_

YOU ARE... PRALINE PECAN!!!!!

You admire Butter Pecan. So, so much. You would die for him! In fact, that's what you decided to do, when it comes down to it. After all, setting out to kill everyone is a dangerous job. But you'll back him up on it. And if you think him or his friends are in danger... well, you'll take the accuser, stuff him in the microwave with yourself and promptly explode, all for the good of the team. If only you knew exactly who the team is...

YOU ARE THE TERRORIST. TO EXPLODE, SAY 'MICROWAVE (PERSON)'.

_

YOU ARE... CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRIES!!!!

You were always a hopeless romantic. No matter who it is, when you fall for them you fall hard. Not like you're not good at making them do the same. When you woo your lover, you forget the entire world and you are the only people in Icecreamville. However, no one's immortal.... but you don't like to think of that.

YOU ARE A LOVER. YOU PICK ONE PLAYER TO SEDUCE AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT, YOUR GOAL FOR THE GAME IS TO BE THE LAST PLAYERS ALIVE. YOU MAY ALSO WIN WITH INNOCENTS IF YOUR LOVER IS NOT MAFIA. IF THEY ARE MAFIA, YOU MAY ALSO WIN WITH THE MAFIA.

_

You are Chocolate Almond!!!!

A bit crazy, you never liked the rest of the town. Now you realize why, with the help of Butter Pecan. They're not nearly as nutty as you (in the most non-offensive way, of course). So you have the perfect plan to make a perfect town... kill anyone who isn't nut-flavored.

YOU ARE A MAFIA GOON. YOU CONFER WITH YOUR FELLOW MAFIA TO DECIDE WHO TO KILL.

_

YOU ARE.... COOOOOFFEEEEE!!!!

"Hihow'sitgoingareyougoinggooodI'mhavingafuntimefuntimesyayayayay!!!" That's pretty much what streams from your mouth ALL DAY. Just being with you can have the same effect. Most of the time, though, it spurs the others to do their jobs more efficiently. They're even capable of doing their jobs TWICE in one night. Perhaps you are more than a crazy nutjob.

YOU ARE A... I THINK I MIGHT HAVE MADE THIS ROLE UP MYSELF, MAYBE. (TIME TO GO TO A MAFIA WIKI!) YOU TARGET SOMEONE EVERY NIGHT AND THEY HAVE THE OPTION OF USING THEIR NIGHT ACTION TWICE.

_

You are Rocky Road.

A bit crazy, but always a softie. That didn't stop you from bandwagoning on 'kill anybody who isn't as nutty as we are', though. Butter Pecan was very convincing. However, you still are kind at heart, and will always help a mafioso in need.

YOU ARE A MAFIA DOCTOR. YOU TARGET SOMEONE AT NIGHT AND THEY WILL BE HEALED.

_

YOU ARE... CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW!!!!

You're a nice and trusting sweet little child who loves the whole world. You can't believe the idea theat people would kill other people. That sounds ludicrious! Really, it's all a silly accident that will go away soon. Everyone's fine. Once in the whole game, you may give a long, rambly, happy, trusting, speech that gives everyone a warm and fuzzy feeling. In that night phase, no one will be killed and everyone will be fine. However, everyone will be happy and trusting and stuff, so if any inspectors would normally get a mafia result, they will always get innocent.

YOU ARE... EXACTLY WHAT I JUST SAID. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, ASK.

_

YOU ARE... CHOCOLATE SYRUUUUUUP!!!!

Everything tastes better with chocolate. That's always true. However, your chocolate is magical and brainwashing, and so whenever you pour it onto another flavor (it doesn't hurt that much!), they go completely under your control. Soon you'll have a slave army!

YOU ARE A CULT LEADER. EVERY NIGHT YOU CHOOSE TO RECRUIT SOMEONE INTO YOUR CULT. YOU WIN WHEN EVERYONE IS IN YOUR CULT. HOWEVER, IF YOU TRY TO RECRUIT A MAFIA, YOU DIE.

_

YOU ARE... DELICIOUS FAT FREE FROZEN YOOOGUUURTTTTT!!!!

Nobody seems to like you. That's kinda irritating, you know? But whatever. You can deal with nobody liking you. What you can't deal with is people trying to kill you. You can survive (the first time, anyway) but you get reasonably angry. And if they then try to lynch you, accusing you of killing others... well, that won't go over too well.

YOU ARE AN ALIEN. YOU TRY TO GET ACTIVATED AND THEN LYNCHED.

_

YOU ARE... AN ICE CREAM COOOONEEE!!!

A waffle cone, specifically. People are so crazy these days. They wear sugar cones, with no concern for their own safety. They break all the time, and despite the fact that they are very fashionable, they are dangerous. People have died all the time when they trip, the sugar cone they wear breaks, and their guts spill onto the pavement. Too bad, isn't it? But you're sturdier than that, despite not being any more than the ice cream equivalent of pants. You're tough. Tough enough to save however happens to be wearing you from attackers, maybe!

YOU ARE A BODYGUARD. EVERY NIGHT YOU MAY CHOOSE SOMEONE TO PROTECT. IF THEY GET TARGETED FOR A KILL, YOU HAVE A 50% CHANCE OF KILLING THE ATTACKER. IF YOU DO NOT KILL THE ATTACKER, YOU WILL DIE YOURSELF.

Last edited:
Night action log

Night one:

Seritinajii-Heal Superbird

Pig Serpent-

Invader Syl- Do nothing

Flower Doll-

Rarity-Kill Wargle

Wargle-Lover up with Karkat

Orngsumb-Heal Sonic Rainboom

LS99-Flower Doll

I liek Squirtles-Heal Cobra Sting