• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
-We highly encourage you to join as a human!!-

Once, there was a group of crossed Pokémon. No one knows how they came to be. They were seen as odd and fled to their own place far away from the normal Pokémon. The leaders of this clan are Moonstar, an Umbreon/Espeon cross, and Sunstar, and Espeon/Flareon cross. There are two heirs to the leader positions: an Elipseon and a Lunipseon, who are from another family.
Now, the humans want to capture and control these cross-breeds for their own personal gain. It's up to Team Eclipse, lead by Elipseon and Lunipseon, to stop the humans. But both sides have a trick or two up their sleeves...

You are a Pokémon splice, and you have two missions:

One, find Moonstar and Sunstar and get them to join Team Eclipse somehow.
Two, defeat the humans.

Or, you can be a human, and your mission is to capture and use the splices for advantages against others.

Choose your destiny and embark on this fantastic journey!

RULES

1. Use average roleplaying etiquette, like no godmodding, player control, etc.
2. Notify me or Shadowstar if you can't post for four days.
3. You can be spliced with one legendary. No more.
4. Shadowstar is co-leader of the RP because she gave me the idea. Again. Yes. She is very good at thinking up RP ideas. [/NotSarcastic]
5. You can have up to two characters.
6. Put "pancake" in your form to prove you've read this.

SPOTS OPEN

-Lunipseon
-Elipseon

FORM

Name:
Pokémon Splice: (Up to three Pokémon)
Appearance:
Personality: Put PO if you don't want to post it now.
Biography: We all are in the group, but if you want an extended history then post this. In other words, this is optional.
Other:

Or, if you're a human...

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Biography:
Other:

My Form

Name: Cryptica
Pokémon Splice: Gardevoir/Charizard
Appearance:
picture.php

Personality: PO
Other: Pancake.

Shadowstar's Form

Name: Moonshine
Pokémon Splice: Espeon, Umbreon, and Flareon.
Appearance:
dpffa196.png

Personality: PO because it's hard for me to stay in character when I do make one.
Biography: Moonshine helps lead Team Eclipse, she sometimes acts dominant, but she is caring and knows her place most of the time. Her best friend is a Lunipseon, also the leader of Team Eclipse.
Other: She likes Pecha Berry Pancakes.

Last edited:
Name: Darksong
Pokémon Splice: Houndoom/Mightyena
Appearance: Picture -
picture.php

Personality: She hates the word "splice," treating it as a swear word, and if she has to say it she says "mix". If she says her species, she always calls herself a "Houndyena." The rest will be PO.
Biography: Her mother was a Houndoom named Aria, her father was a Mightyena named Moonstealth. For some reason, she was born half-and-half (not the cream) instead of fully Houndoom. Many people called her odd, especially because only one leg is Mightyena, the rest are Houndoom.
Other: I sure would like a pancake right now... :9

Last edited:
First female character ever! Tell me if she starts acting like a guy m'kay?
Name: Madam
Pokémon Splice: Wormadam and slugma
Appearance: Look at the trophy I have in my sig, only redder
Other: Honestly Madam likes waffles better than pancakes

Name: Doe
Pokémon Splice: Meowvee (Meowth/Eevee)
Appearance: Doe has an Eevee-like body and head, with a Meowth's tail and whiskers. Her colour is like a Meowth's, and her ears are black.
Biography: She has 6 sisters, named Ray, Mee, Faa, Soo, La and Ti. Each sister wanted to evolve into a different Eeveelution, and Doe wants to be a Leafeon. She doesn't remember her life before living in a forest with her sisters, watched over by a family of Eeveelutions. She sought to belong, so she joined the group, leaving her sisters behind.
Other: She has a green gemstone on an earring in her left ear. She likes Pancakes.

Name:Silver
Pokémon Splice:gardevoir/shiny charizard/togitic
Appearance:
x29wk2.png

Personality:sweet,will protect friends,loving,caring,can heal wounds,likes to have a good fight,gets annoyed real easy
Biography: (We all are in the group, but if you want an extended history then post this. In other words, this is optional.)
Other:i shall say PANCAKES!yum puncakes!
hope you dont mind me using your sprite metallic deoxys
sprite by metallic deoxys

Last edited:
Eevee123, please read the rules. Full Metal Cookies is accepted.

EDIT:WHY MUST YOU POST BEFORE ME?

^I guess that you're just as quick-witted as me, Shadowstar :3
Anyway, that's just something that happens when two people run a thread. I'll give you a chance next. How about we take turns? :3

May I join?

Name: April
Pokémon Splice: Espeon/Shaymin/Eevee
Appearance:
picture.php

Other: She likes pancakes.

Name: Ramon
Pokémon Splice: Garchomp/Charizard
Appearance:
splice4.png

Personality: Garchard is often angry, rampaging through towns for no reason. But when it eats Oran-Berry pancakes, he calms a bit.
Biography: Ramon used to be a Garchomp, but after he was captured by Team Rocket, he was never the same. Team Rocket then injected him with Charizard's DNA and he grew wings.
Other: None

and Metallic Deoxys, I made some sprites for you:
Moonstar:
splice2.png

Sunstar:
splice3.png

You can use them if you want.

Last edited:
^Shadowstar already decided what Moonstar and Sunstar look like, I think. But if she thinks those are good, then that's fine. However, it's her turn to accept others, so you can wait for her. If she takes too long, I'll do it. *rambles on about how she might hurt Shadowstar's feelings*

All accepted. ^^

Well uh, the sprites are nice but not what I had in mind... It's Metallic Deyoxs' decision anyway.

EDIT:Let's just go with those sprites, something's wrong with my MS paint today.^^

Last edited:
^Fine by me.

We have enough members to start now. We'll still let others join if they want to, though.

---

Cryptica's eyes fluttered open from sleep, and she rolled over on her back. What a nice dream... I better get up now. The black splice stood up and looked around the rest of the forest clearing. The others are still asleep, she thought. It's best I wait for them to wake up. She looked at Elipseon and Lunipseon. Yes.... they shall be our leaders.

((Cryptica thinks a lot, doesn't she?))

Darksong awoke with all the light; she was used to darkness more. The Houndoom/Mightyena cross began to groom herself, getting rid of any sticks and bugs that might have gotten into her fur overnight. She swished her tail as she did so.

Back
Top Bottom