• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

Whatever. Care to warm it up a bit? Rick said telepathicly to Silver. But be careful! It's not healthy for a part steel part grass type to come near fire. He said and held the dead rattata with his psychic power a meter away from him.

"Tch! Fine watch out." said Silver as a medium sized flame came from her mouth and hit the rattata.

Thanks. Rick said as he blocked the fire with his psychic power and sank his teeth into the Rattata. Maybe a little burnt, but that's okay. The Rattata's meat was fresh and good smelling.

Why was a born like this? I'm not complaining, but it's strange, and I want to find the reason why. My parents were both Alakazams... or were they? I have not seen them, and they abandoned me at the moment the found out how different I was. Rick thought while eating.

Mum... Dad... I never knew you, but I miss you more than anything I've ever missed. I love you more than anything I have loved. Even though you were Alakazams with superior intelligence and psychic strength, you did not see what big mistake it was to abandon me. I have the strength of a Lucario, the speed of a Grovyle and the psychic powers of a Kadabra. Why... why did you abandon me?! A small, shiny tear emerged from his yellow eye. But the Kadabra, Lucario and Grovyle mix removed it with his right arm. Then he saw the reflection of himself in the shiny surface of the spoon, and shrieked in anger. "WHY?" The rest continued in his mind. WHY WAS I BORN LIKE THIS? He telepathicly screamed to everyone in the area, frightening Rattatas and Zigzagoons alike.

((Here is the sprite of Rick:
fvjwg0.png

And yay for dramatic post :D))

Cryptica heard the conversation about how good a dream that one of the Pokemon had. She giggled into her mind, then her expression turned more serious.
I wish my dreams were as good as yours. Ever since my parents abandoned me I've had the same dream over and over.... and it's not good.
A psychic scream startled Cryptica. She tried to hold on to her mind and concentrate, but her grip was slipping. She let go, unable to hold on. Going, limp, she fell to the ground in a cloud of dust, unconcious.

((Part of Cryptica's personality is that she's sensitive to other telekinetic things.))

"Cryptica are you alright?! Answer me!" said Silver franticly.
"Rick it dosen't matter that your different.We're all the same." said Silver after her ordeal.

"Come on Cryptica! Wake up!! Rick help me wake her up!" said Silver more frantic then before.

Moonshine awoke from her nap. "Morning everyone." She stood up groggly after saying this. "Are there any Pecha berry pancakes here...?"

"Moonshine will you help me wake up Cryptica? She's unconcious!" said Silver while looking over at Moonshine just waking up.

"Yeah, sure. I'll just use..." She began charging energy. A black ball with gold, glowing edging formed in front of her nose. "... My signature move..." The energy formed around her, keeping the same colors. "... Solar Eclipse!" The screen of black and gold turned dark blue with a disign almost like Dialga's Roar of Time, only it kept the afore mentioned gold rim as she tackled Cryptica.

Something struck Cryptica's side. She cried out and her eyes quickly opened. "What was that?" she asked, moving into a standing position. "I think I got knocked out after someone screamed. Was that it?"

"Oh," said Cryptica. "Whoever screamed, please tell them not to do that again." She turned her head and took off into the air, whirling the rest of her body around.

Silver replied to Cryptica using telepathy after the blow "Your right we'll always friends no matter what happens we'll always be together as friends." Silver sent a image of her smiling face. "We'll be friends forever." Silver said as the image faded away.

Cryptica smiled and closed her eyes with thoughts of Silver. She used telekinesis to find her way as she flew around above the others.

"I think Rick was the one that screamed.I don't think Moonshine meant for her attack to be too hard etheir.We should get some berriers from that bush over there. Silver said as she thought in her mind,Would it be possible that Cryptica and i could be sisters...we almost look just alike.Hmm..

"Oh, okay." Cryptica heard a noise in the undergrowth. Closing her eyes, she psychically scanned the area. She saw the outline of a being. A human?
Cryptica opened her eyes again, and a rustle came in the bushes. Except, it was from a different direction. Lunipseon appeared. "There's a human near," he said. "We must go." Cryptica nodded, and Lunipseon went around warning the others. When he told everyone, he walked to the edge of the clearing. "Team Eclipse, follow me. Stay quiet."

"I love berries!" "My favorite type of berries are the little blue oval berries... Oran berries! Yes that's it" Said Madam crawling(Or whatever slugma/wormadam splices do) To the bush she (Somehow) poked at the bush and found large orange and red berries "Eew I hate Iapapa berries! I'd rather starve!" She said crawling away. She heard that a human was coming and she crawled faster to get out of the forest

Silver whispered "Just great now we have humans roaming around here. I wonder if they have there regular pokemon by there side." Silver sighed at the thought of that.

Back
Top Bottom