• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

Madam opened her large yellow eyes and saw that two people were already awake.

"Good morning" She said "So how is everybody?"

I'm fine. Cryptica heard Madam's question and sent her a psychic answer. The Gardezard/Charivoir looked around once again, finding peace in the sense that trees were surrounding the group.

I'd like to join!

Name: Lita
Pokémon Splice: in a way she's not a splice, she's a Grovyle with wings, a horn, and a long tail. You could say she was a splice of a Grovyle and a Charizard or Charmeleon.
Appearance:
1rst8g.jpg

Personality: PO
Biography: Yay, optional.
Other:

Silver awoke and saw most of her friends were up."Yawn. So what's everyone up to this beautiful morning?"

((Lita, unaccepted. Please read the rules, and repost your form. Then I might accept you.))

"Nothing yet," said Cryptica. She looked at Silver, with her eyes looking worried as they always did. She turned and stared at the sun (okay, not literally), and had a nostalgic look on the face.
I knew I shouldn't have gone near that horrid place.... She closed her beautiful eyes and focused on nothing, just telekinetically playing around with the air.

"I'm good." Darksong momentarily paused her grooming, but got to work again. She was now on her shoulders, and she liked the feeling of her tongue on them.

"What was your dream about April? I didnt have such i great dream...I dreamed that a human crept up on me and tried to capture me and none of you were around to help I was really scared but i just woke up in time for the dream to be done. I'm just glad it's finished so I can over think it." said Silver.

Last edited:
Name: Rick
Pokémon Splice: Kadabra, Grovyle and Lucario
Appearance: *Opens Paint* Okey, so till I get the sprite done:
Kadabra base (Blue)
Lucario aura sensors (The black thingys on Lucario's head, but on Rick, Yellow)
Lucario's mask (Black)
Grovyle's Head leaf (Black)
Grovyle's Arm leaves (Black)
Yellow eyes and "armour"
Black feet.
Personality: PO
Biography: No one knows much about his past, but himself. They only know that he was born like he was in a big family and was abandoned because of his appearence. Rick doesn't want anyone to know about his past.
Other: Rick can sense and see the Auras of all people and pokémon as well as teleport, telepathicly talk and much more. He will evolve when he has max happiness. And he loves pancakes.

^Accepted, since Shadowstar isn't here right now.

Cryptica looked around at the Pokemon waking up. Thanks for being my friends, she said telepathically to each Pokemon. She sighed in her mind. She nodded to all her teammates, flapped her wings and jumped, gliding through the air above their heads.

Silver looked over to Cryptica as she flied. "Hey do you think we'll always be friends?"

I have not been sleeping. Rick telepathicly told everyone in the area. Kadabra's do not sleep. They meditate to strengthen their powers. He floated above the ground a few meters away from the others, arms crossed and closed eyes. He sensed the auras of all living creatures nearby. For example, there was a Rattata behind the bush nearest him, on his left side. Hello, little one. He telepathicly said towards the Rattata. It became terrified of the voice in it's head, and started to run in a random direction... towards Rick.

Since Rick was part dog, fox and lizard, it was obvious that he was a carnivore. The Kadabra, Lucario and Grovyle splice lifted up the Rattata with his psychic powers, moved it to him, and quickly killed it with a slash from the razor sharp leaves on his left hand. "Anyone hungry?" It was rare that he talked and physically attacked, but after all, it was also rare to be a dog, fox and a lizard at the same time too!

Rick held up the sliced Rattata with his right arm, blood dripping from the leaves on his left arm. He was still floating.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" said Silver staring at the rattata in Rick's grasp.

"Hey, I'm a dog... I mean fox... Gah! Reptile pokémon! It's my nature!" He snapped at the Gardevoir plus Charizard morph. "Do you want some or not? I am fully capable of eating it myself, but I don't wanna seem egoistic." He span the spoon in his left hand and landed on the ground.

"I think i'll pass.Don't throw a fit it was just a question." said Silver staring angrily at Rick.

Calm down. Cryptica intercepted Rick and Silver telepathically. A Rattata is not anything to get in a fight over. She switched to Silver's mind. Cryptica gave Silver an image of the Charizard/Gardevoir splice in her mind. "Yes, I hope we'll always be friends," giggled the image of Cryptica. It held out its hand but was blown away by a gust of wind.
"I'm just an illusion," said the Cryptica illusion to Silver. Then Cryptica herself told Silver psychically, That's my way of sending messages the fun way.

Back
Top Bottom