• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

((mabye i should change my personallity a bit))
"So they want a battle. We'll just have to show them what we're made of!" shouted Silver as she used confuse ray on glameow and the humans.

Darksong leaped into the air and bit the older human on the arm.
((Can whoever's controlling him make him hurt me somehow?))

((well no one else is here))
"Give it up humans! You'll never beat us!" shouted Silver as she shot a fireball at the glameow that was in a daze.

((Can I use steel form and ground form attacks? If not just ignore them))

"Yea!" Said Madam before using a Psychic attack on the humans and the Glameow. Madam used wat at first seemed like a head but her head turned into steel and she bashed into the glameow. She then hurled three large rocks at the older human with rock blast. And finaly as she used leaf storm on the younger human.

Both humans cried out, overwhelmed by the attacks. The Glameow made dizzy movements toward the group and collapsed on the ground.
Once the cat Pokemon was back in its sphere, Cryptica shot a psychic blast that threw the humans into the bushes. The only remaining noise was the humans walking slowly away.
"We are victorious," announced Cryptica calmly.

((I asked for the older human to hurt me since I attacked him, but oh well.))
Darksong sat down, tail swinging from side to side. She held her head high while waiting for something to do next.

"Let's move on," said Lunipseon, catching the group's attention. "If those humans were there, then that means there are probably more with them." He spun around and dove into the bushes.
Cryptica followed after Lunipseon.

"Not if we can get away," said Lunipseon. "We'll need as much energy as possible for....." His voice trailed off.
"Seems logical enough to me," said Cryptica. "But what are we going to do?"
Lunipseon didn't answer.

"For what? I want to know!" Said Madam more exited than usual

"Some kind of secret I'm assuming?" She said turning to Lunipseon

Lunipseon appeared to ignore Madam. He took a small leap ahead of Cryptica and walked until he came to another clearing.
There was a river about five feet wide running through the middle of the clearing, and it veered off to the north after reaching the dense undergrowth. Next to the river, there was a small stone shrine that looked like a house on top of something.
"We'll stay here for now," said Lunipseon. He lifted his nose and sniffed. "I find no scent of humans."

"Wow this place is beautiful! I hope humans dont find us here!" Silver replied with a ring in her voice.

"Do we have any food because I'm hungry," Garchard said as he threw a boulder. "Those stupid humans always tire me out."

Doe, who had been following quietly behind the group, poked her head out of the bush she had hidden in when the humans attacked.

"Are they gone?"

"Hmm. Mabye there are some berries over there." said Silver pointing to the edge of the river.There was a bush where she was pointing.

"Maybe there are more oran berries!"

Said Madam crawling to the bush. She looked in the bush and found Watemel berries growing on it

"Uhh... I don't know what these are but they look good!" Said Madam taking a fairly small watemel berry and tried to bite it but failed.

"Eew it's all hard!" She said

Back
Top Bottom