• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Splices' Peril

"Mabye we have to use fire on them. Back away from the berry so i can use a small flame and try to heat it." said Silver shoting a small flame at the berry.

"Thanks!" Said Madam picking it off the ground

She took a bite of the berry that was now creamy and soft

"Wow this is realy good! You should try some!" She said breaking off a piece the cooked berry and giving it to Silver

"Thanks." said Silver as she took the part of the berry she was offered.
She ate the piece of berry and said "Wow your right these are good!"

Cryptica smiled at all the Pokemon who seemed to be happy. She went over by the river and stood there, looking at her reflection.

Stupid Ralts... why did I have to be so curious?

Darksong followed behind the group carefully. When they found berries, she wandered over and sank her fangs into one. "If you don't heat it, they're just as sweet as juicy!"

"But I Don't have giant fangs like you so I can't eat them uncooked" Said Madam turning to Darksong

"You're right," Garchard said, as he bit into an uncooked Oran Berry. He swallowed the berry and then flew upward. He saw a town ahead. "I see a town ahead. Should we head toward it?" he said.

"It might be dangerous," Lunipseon said quickly. "Remember, the humans are not our friends, but our enemies."
Meanwhile, Cryptica began to think of her past.

(Hey Darksong, do you want to be friends. Garchard and Darksong.)

"Well, Darksong and I can set them on fire!" Garchard said, looking at Darksong. "Right, Darksong?"

((Sure :D))
"Yup!" Darksong barked in agreement, breathing small embers that went out quickly so that they wouldn't start a fire.

"Well Lunipseon, I see no reason to remain here," Garchard growled. "What if the humans come back with lots of back-up, take us all down, and lock us up in cages? We cant find Moonstar and Sunstar in cages, you know." Garchard flew up into the sky again. He looked around and saw a Staraptor. "A splice!" Staraptor yelled, as it soared down into the forest. Garchard saw a collar around Staraptor's neck. Humans! Garchard thought. He flew down and howled, "Humans! They're coming this way!"

Humans? Did I miss something? Rick said telepathicly towards all the mixes. Sorry about the scream, Cryptica. I didn't mean too... Sorry. He then said only to Cryptica. He then teleported to the group with the lake.

"Darn it," growled Cryptica. "Looks like they've got search parties. We need to go. Now."
"You're acting a lot like me," said Lunipseon, smiling. His expression turned serious. "If none of you want to be captured, then follow me." He dove into the undergrowth for the second time that day.
Cryptica nodded quickly and followed the splice through the forest.

Darksong leaped to the others, then trotted alongside them. "I wonder what it feels like to be captured. Not like I want to be captured, but..."

Name:Cyndaganium is the splice name,her nickname is Grassfire(I know,stupid name)
Pokémon Splice: (Up to three Pokémon)Cyndaquil,Meganuim
Appearance:
cyndaganiumaf0.png

Personality:PO
Biography:N/A
Other:She loves Pancakes with syrup ^.^

Silver looked arond and saw a tiny ralts/bellosom that looked injured.She ran over to it as the others were walking away. "Here come with me little pokemon you're just like us."
She said as she folowed Cryptica.

Garchard was flying in the air, keeping track of the humans. "C'mon, move faster! They're catching up!" he yelled. Then, four Staraptors and two Swellow flew out of the forest. They saw Garchard and yelled, "Splice ahead!" They flew toward Garchard and all used Aerial Ace on him. Garchard Body Slammed Swellow. Then a Staraptor said, "There's more of them down there! Swellow, Staraptor and I will take them down while Swellow and the rest of you destroy this guy!"

Silver looked up and saw the pokemon flying toward them.She put down the ralts and said "Stay here ill protect you." Silver saw them getting close she knew she had to use a fireball even at her own risk.She generated enough power and shot a giant fireball at the Staraptor as it fell to the ground in a huge flame.The Swellow broke through the smoke and hit her shoulder."Owww!You'll pay for that!" shoutd Silver as she used her tail to burn the Swellows wing. "Take that!" she said as the swellow fainted. "What a weak swellow!" said Silver gloating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom