• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was your first ever Pokémon game?

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
What was your first ever Pokémon game?

Mine was Blue, for Christmas, aged 5/6. I remember I chose Squirtle thinking somehow it'd be better than Charmander or Bulbasaur because I had Blue version XD

Re: What was your first ever Pokémon game?

Red, once my brother got yellow and dumped it on me.

ruby... but then when i eventually played it for a few days it deleted my save file for no apparent reason DX

Gold version, complimentary to my brother's Silver.

Fire red version, but I do have vague memories playing a blue version..hm.

Red version~ I got charmander, I also thought it would be more powerfull for some reason. And I got Squirtle in blue XD.

Red. Charmander for me, since you know, he was my first favorite. Which explains the Red version.

Yellow and Red (got them at the same time)

Blue. I lost it in my own house when I was seven; right now I'm sixteen and I still haven't found it.

I got Gold and Blue at the same time but I played Gold first so I'll say Gold. GSC was great :D

I first played Blue (I paid a friend £3 (which was a lot when you're 9) to let me borrow it for two weeks), I first owned Yellow.

My first game was gold. Good times, good times...

Blue.

I always get the sorta monster of the series etc. Groudon, Ho-Oh, Blastoise, Palkia, my sister gets the more elegant ones such as Diagla, Kyrogue and Lugia

Back
Top Bottom