• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was your first ever Pokémon game?

Re: What was your first ever Pokémon game?

I received the Blue Version for my 8th birthday. I'm 17 now, so I can now say that I've been into Pokemon for more than half my life. =o

RED. I bought it with my gameboy color =) I was.. ..13? Maybe 14.. a long time ago, anyway. And you know what? I still enjoy those games most. Because of the flaws XD glitches, the Mew-trick.. ..the simplicity of it all!

Yellow. I liked the Anime before I started liking the games, which is funny, seeing as I don't like the anime anymore. x3 (Only the movies!)

I got it when I was 5. I remember depositing Pikachu cuz it sucked, then feeling guilty when it made It's "WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ME IN A BOX I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU" Noise and taking it out again xD

I only had Pokémon Stadium for a really long time, then finally got Blue version. Unfortunately for me, I don't have a GBA OR a DS yet, so I can't get any past GSC. :(

Yellow version, given to me by my cousin Nicky.. I payed it no attention at first, but after a year or two I started playing it and got really into it. :D

ruby version in a foreign country and it keepd deleting my save, asfter i figured this ut i stopped playing then when diamond came out it reminded me of pokemon and i bought it

Blue version...it was originally my brother's but I got addicted to it and kind of stole it from him.

The first I played was a Gold rom if that counts. If not then it was a real Gold.

Umm. Yellow I think, although my brother had Blue which he let me play a couple of times.

Last edited:

Red, which was my brother's. He asked me if I wanted to play, so I did. xD

Red. Then I got Yellow. Then I got Silver. Then I lost my GBC along with R and Y :(. Then I got Sapphire. Then FR. Then I lost my SP along with S and FR. Then I gave Yellow to my cousin. Then I got my DS along with Mystery Dungeon Blue. Then I got Pearl. Then I found Sapphire. Then I found my GBC and Red. Then I found my (now broken - it won't hold the save) Silver.

Pokemon Blue. The reason I got a gameboy colour.

Red.

Since then I've owned each generation.

Red, Yellow, Silver and Crystal still work well; replaced the batteries.

Red. :D

I still have the cartridge somewhere, too. Whether or not it works is another matter...

well, my first main series game was a Crystal cart, which I actually still play on the odd ocassion. But my first non-main series? I cna't remember right now, but I know it was either Puzzle Challenge or the first pinball game. I got them all in around 4th grade. heh... I had no idea what I was doing in Crystal, and restarted my first file the same day I began it because I was stuck in the Ruins Of Alph puzzles. I thought it would be like my Lego game, and keep the POkédex data like the Lego one kept the card data. (I never finished that stupid-butt Lego game...)

I still have the Puzzle Challenge game, too.

Siiilllveeerrr. <3 My brother's friend gave it to me for some reason when I was nine. I love that game.

Back
Top Bottom