• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What was your first ever Pokémon game?

Re: What was your first ever Pokémon game?

My first PKMN game was Emerald, after the FireRed I would've gotten for Christmas was stolen out of the delivery truck......

Pokemon Pinball, the first one, I got that before pokemon Blue.

My first game was Red. My brother decided to hand it down to me when he got blue. He said I could use his saved data so I don't remember what Pokémon team I first had.

Those were some good times.

Ruby, but I can remember playing either Red, Blue or Green on my brother's GameBoy Color.

Red, received on the Christmas of.... a long time ago, with a green Game Boy Color. I got stuck in my house. When I got out, I shut off the game without saving when the first battle guy pulled me over. I thought he wasn't going to let me pass. D:

Red. I remember getting this around when G/S came out. Back in the day, I had peeled off the sticker on the cart, so it looked solid red. Awesome. Unfortunately...

Blue. I lost it in my own house when I was seven; right now I'm sixteen and I still haven't found it.

I lost it, and I have no idea where it went. I spent a couple of years looking for it...and I never found it >.<
I bought a new copy from eBay, but it still isn't as awesome as the old one.

Red, and I lived on it. I was probably 6 or something? I'unno, but I became so obsessed with it that I made my mum bring my gameboy with her when she picked me up after school.

Sapphire. Traded that for Silver, Silver almost got stolen but a teacher took it and told the original onwer to get it, which he never did. LeafGreen got stolen and I lost my copy of FireRed. Then I had Ranger ((which sould be counted as part of the main series as far as I'm concerned)) but got stuck at that one Temple mission so I sold it to GameStop the same day I got Diamond.

Last edited:

Pokémon Pinball - the second one.

In terms of main series games it was Sapphire, and then I think Ruby either a few minutes later the same day or a few days later. I wish I had been a fan longer ;~;

I guess it was Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, but I first understood the whole concept of pokemon when I got my first non-dungeon game, Diamond.

Last edited:

Technically, it was Pokémon TCG the gameboy game. I was decent, but nowhere near good. My mother's friend's son let me play it while they were visiting when I was seven. He also let me play Yellow, which was the first game of the main series I played. It was also the first one I owned because my aunt got me my own Gameboy right before I moved. I failed at Yellow though. I had difficulty getting out of the house. And saving...

Last edited:

I remember staring and having dreams about that enormous bird on that small (at the time ) box, (cartridge).

Thinking how great it'd be if I could use it. Thats what got me into Pokemon.

That bird turned out to be a Ho-Oh.

Never got him but it led me onto the other games, where I gradually understood fully what was going on and how to catch better pokemon.

Later my cousin gave me his Silver which had a Lv 100 Charizard and a Lv5 Togepi, that was it. He defeated the Elite 4 for me, but now I can do that, over and over.

Yellow, on a Yellow GBC, at age...5, or 6. :D Unfortunately, I lost it, soon after I got Crystal. But I got a purple Gameboy Advance, so it almost made up for it.
For some reason I have Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. And Diamond, and Pearl. 0.o

Back
Top Bottom