• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Sprite Mall

Hello. These examples are the exact same ones I used on EV forums, in case you were wondering. Anyway, I will do any kind of spriting you can think of, as long as if it involves something outside of pokemon, it is kirby. In my opinion, pixel-overs, Avatars, and Banners count as graphics -- not spriting. In other words, I don't do chaos or anything like that besides kirby and miscellaneous pokemon stuff. Every other genre of spriting I do. This includes eggs and pokeballs because they are still within the realms of pokemon.
Oh yeah. I only work on one thing at a time, sorry. Everything else is put in a waiting list so I don't forget about it. Remember, I wil do any kind of spriting.(Within the realms of pokemon and kirby.)

Closed on Saturdays.

Currently Working on: DarkArmour's Sandshrew/Cherrim Banner (Requested before I didn't do banners)

Waiting list:
Darkarmour's angrified Seadra.
Mewtwo's Pikachu Kirby
DarkArmour's Giratina origin forme Devamp
RuffledFeathers's Sneapom
Eeveeskitty's Esptales
Present, and S.K.'s Snorunt/Glalie playing together scratch
Grimdour's Gyarados repose
Terry's Metatreededechusoleon
Enekuro's Enekuro pre-evo

I think that's it. PS. No more, I'm grounded.:sad:

But, just to make a list of the things I do best for the less creative people...

Scratches (My favorite. My best are fakemon.)
froghoulfa3.png

Devamps
hippopotasup4.png

Revamps
kabutoio6.png

Splices
arbkoea3.png

Recolors
hitmoninjaai3.png

Retypes
darkfireabsolqz7.png

Miscellaneous edits
twitherzh9.png
swinubim2.png
siamesebarboachmt7.png
carnivinestatuewi9.png
golbatkirbydj8.png

... and more!

Remember: I will do ANYTHING. Not only the things listed here.

Last edited:
Golbat Kirby= WIN

What about overshades, d'joo do overshades? D/P/P Salamence pleeze. I want to see someone else's overshade style~

Yes, I do anything, but I don't know everything.:scared: So.... overshades? Is that just like changing the colors to make the shading too big/sharp/drastic? Sorry.

Edit: Thanks about Golbat kirby too! :D

Here's a Persian overshade/lineless in the style of Dragon.
persianshade.png
It's not the best example, but again, I just want to see the way you do it.

EDIT: You're kinda supposed to blend the colours together, not blocky as the dark parts... was meaning to fix that.

Whoa! Metaknight. To tell you the truth, I had never even thought of anything with Metaknight. You have awakened a new state of mind for me, and for that I thank you. (Stands solemnly)

Edit: Okay, I've finished the salamence overshade. Is this somewhat like what you meant/expected?

salamence to
salamencegs0.png

Last edited:
Okay. And... Ta-da!! Here it is, Metamence- Salaknight dude!

metamenceaf6.png

I'll give it a white bg too in case you will use it. For me, transparent parts turn black when I copy/paste them.

metamence2lb9.gif

Okay. Sorry for the wait. Dad had the wireless router turned off this morning and then I had to go to church. I'll get started right away.

Um.. heehee, how do you make it say requests closed? All the slots are full. hehe.

Last edited:
Thank you! I even tried that, but my ignorance caused me to overlook that spot. It's all better now. *Opens other window* Okay, spriting now.

To keep you posted since this has made me busy, the Absol is coming along terribly. It might just be goodby GSC standards at the moment.
Whoa. It just improved 90% when I took out the face from it's head. Spooky.
More Progress. I figured that Devamping to R/S/E meant making it fit in 64x64 size and slightly worsening the colors, so thats what I'll do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom