• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Sprite Mall

Walrein finished

Yet another double-post. I should stop this. Anyway, I finished Walrein. How's he look? I still can't do a repose if I don't know what it is...

walreingm1.gif

The pose looks sweet. The only thing is the eyes. Both of them are a little too small and the left (our left) eye is a little higher up than the right. Also the right (our right) flipper looks to high up. Either that our the left flipper looks too low. Other than that the sprite looks awesome.

I just did a crappy job with the left flipper, which he was supposed to be holding out farther (still on the ground.) And, one eye is higher because he is facing diagonally, and the mustache thingy is covering the one on our right more than the other. Since the mustache is partly covering them both, they look smaller. Oh well. I'll fix it anyway.:grin: Maybe I should have the eye on our right covered completely? Hope I didn't make you feel lectured.:sweatdrop:

I hope 2 smilies isn't too many.

*hopes she can get a request in* I need someone to sprite my fakemon, Ralem... Think you're up for it?

Definitely, definitely, definitely! I love drawing fakemon. (If you didn't notice the giant block of text I put in parenthises which I should take down now that someone asked for a fakemon.) Anyway, thank you. By the way, that guy reminds me of a Spectrobe, Inkanapa. It's a fire-bull with horns like that.

Oh, and I edited Walrein. Is this better?
walrein2yv3.gif

Requests closed, but I hate being mean.

Nope, not tired of scratches, but requests are closed for now, (Not for long hopefully.) and not to be rude, but you've held a space in the list of people I'm spriting for for a while now, so I'll work on the Linoone, but there are others who take higher priority than it.:sad: Maybe I should make a waiting list for the people who requested sprites but I am not working on currently so I don't disregard them?:unsure:

Important things to remember are italicized.

Oh sorry about that, I guess I just got carried away. Forget about that last request then. I'll be back when requests are cleared up. =)

Uh, is this cute enough, Astro? I personally don't think it's what one would call extremely cute, but my opinion is half of the time, um... unique.
gastrodonya2.gif

EDIT: Just randomly, I decided, "Hey, I should tell them where I get the Kirby sprites since the Spriters Resource has no Kirby: Superstar Ultra sprites. The Superstar Ultra sprites are bigger and have higher resolution (of course) than the other ones, so I use them. I get them here. So now you know. However, I will have to use an older waddle dee since the page I just showed is incomplete.

Last edited:
Yay.

Could you make the yellow part white, too? So he looks like the one you can choose when brawling Wi-Fi/ Other people at home and the white Lucario is a choice.

Could you do a scratch with a Gastrodon malformed evo, like with horns and stuff, really evil and scary, thanks

Re: The Sprite Mall (Requests put in waiting list until open)

That's it. I'm making a waiting list. You are both on it, and you will be put on my current requests once the shop re-opens. Mewtwo first. (She posted first.) Luckily, I'm almost finished with Charmander dee.

Re: The Sprite Mall (fourth request and beyond are put in waiting list.)

Hey, could repost the Ursuring sprite in your next post? A red x is where it used to be.

ursaringbr6.gif

There's Ursaring. I can still see it on my browser, by the way. And, Is this a good Ralem?

ralemzg2.gif

Also, even still I haven't begun darkarmour's Lucario because I haven't gotten any response from anyone as to what the @#%$& is a repose. Is it like what butterfree does where she makes one Pokemon out of another,thus making it in the pose of the other?:unsure:

...EE! It's so pretty~~ *hugs it* thank you!

...do you mind if I use it in ASB, as I'm planning on getting Ralem and it's basic form approved in it? You'd get credit and stuff of course.

Alright, just a suggestion.

Try a repose of either Venusaur, Blastoise or Torterra. Maintaining their massiveness and give them an angry look.

Back
Top Bottom