• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Sprite Mall

Re: The Sprite Mall (fourth request and beyond are put in waiting list.)

Same with a few others. Alright. I finished the angry reposes. Finally. And, surprise, I made all of them.

madtorterrabk6.gif
madblastoisetu6.gif
madvenusaurxn0.gif

Edit:YAYY!!! FIVE PAGES!!! I THOUGHT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN! And with so seemingly few requests, too...

I only have two pages... then again, I have 50-post pages.

How do you do that?:huh:I'm not the brightest bulb on the christmas tree, you know.

Well, first you click User CP. Then, scroll down and on the left, it will say "Edit Options. Click it. Scroll down untill you see "Thread Display Options" or something along those lines. A couple boxes down in that section, it says "Number of Posts to Show Per Page" which was directly copied. Click the little arrow pointing down and choose how many posts you want to show per page. At the bottom, it says Update or Edit or something. Click it. Then go back to whatever you were doing.

Oh, and Kirbyfy Pikachu, please!

Okay, I will. And thank you for that. Now, *clears throat*YAYY!!! TWO PAGES!! I THOUGHT THIS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!

Also, I finished the Lucario devamps. Gold, Silver, and RBY.
lucariogoldyv3.gif
lucariosilverrl8.gif
lucariorbyec9.gif

Mumei_tensai, just one question. Since you're asking this of everyone, why don't you just start a sprite contest somewhere for this? (Just a suggestion.)

PS. I have decided. I'm gonna try and scratch a Chibi Darkrai! :D

Yeah, actually a good idea. I just have never started a sprite contest before (or participated in one, for that matter), so that idea didn't occur to me.

I think a chibi darkrai would be cute!

EDIT: Are there any steps to take to start a contest? 'Cause I can't find anything about it, but I thought I heard someone mention that you need moderator approval?

A while back, there was bandwagoning and everybody made a sprite contest. Then, Surskitty closed all of them but a select few that were original. I suggest asking Surskitty, but don't get your hopes up...

Edit: Also, can I have a splice of Ho-oh an Dyna Blade?

I wish you could see how big my eyes got at reading that request. They're not closing. I am tearing up from the inability to blink. They.. must.. close. (I am completely serious.) Anyway, okay. Ho-oh Dynablade it is. Now, I only need to find a huge Ho-oh sprite.

I'm completely evil. >=D

But what's wrong with ho-oh and a regular Dyna Blade?

(The ho-oh sprite is showing a red X for me) Nothing. I'll do it. Yes. Absolutely. It's just that DynaBlade is kinda big isn't he? Not complaining. Will do request.

The sprite is only slightly bigger, though.

A while back, there was bandwagoning and everybody made a sprite contest. Then, Surskitty closed all of them but a select few that were original. I suggest asking Surskitty, but don't get your hopes up...

Bit of an overkill with DynaBlade there, pal.

My little chibi challenge is officially a contest! Go sign up here, and tell me if you think you'll need more time than a month. I really had no idea what to set the deadline as.

That devamp you did of that Lucario was amazing, please do exactly the same request but with a Giratina (origin forme) instead please.

Alright already.

I wish you could see how big my eyes got at reading that request. They're not closing. I am tearing up from the inability to blink. They.. must.. close. (I am completely serious.) Anyway, okay. Ho-oh Dynablade it is. Now, I only need to find a huge Ho-oh sprite.
I'm completely evil. >=D

But what's wrong with ho-oh and a regular Dyna Blade?
(The ho-oh sprite is showing a red X for me) Nothing. I'll do it. Yes. Absolutely. It's just that DynaBlade is kinda big isn't he? Not complaining. Will do request.
The sprite is only slightly bigger, though.
Bit of an overkill with DynaBlade there, pal.
How so? The Dyna Blade sprite isn't that big.

:freaked:okay. I'm doing the Ho-oh Dynablade. 'nuff said. Working on it. Don't let this evolve into a big argument.

Last edited:

Can I have a angry looking Seadra

No arguement. Just discussion. At least to me.

I was expecting more of a repose rather than overshading, but it looks good.

Celebrating 100 posts

Okay, I'm back. If you really want to know, I'll tell you where I was, but otherwise, I'd rather not. Anyway, I finished the Ho-Blade, and DynaBlade isn't actually as huge compared to ho-oh as I thought.

hobladebm8.gif

To DarkArmour: . . . . . . . ... Isn't Seadra already angry as heck? I'll try...

To Grimdour: But I made Venusaur angry using reposing! :huh: (juss jokeen aroun'. I dund complain.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom