• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Sprite Mall

It's your art thread, you can double post all you want, you know. Forget about editing. =D

Wha... okay, now I have been confused.

By the way, now I know what pose Rhydon will be and the spriting will go smoothly once the outline is completed.(For all who want to know.)

I think I'll stick to editing to be safe. That's what I do when I get confused. Be safe. Sorry 'bout that.:sweatdrop:

EDIT: Sorry for the incredibly long wait, but I have finished. Drum roll please...

absolhi4.png
torterradevpn1.gif
rhydonpv6.png

Requests are once again open! (PS. The wait would have still been MUCH longer if it wasn't a christmas vacation weekend.)

Last edited:
Okay, but two things. One, didn't you already make a skitty devamp or request one from someone else or something? Two, since I'm almost certain you did and you didn't specify what you wanted it devamped from, I used the Emerald version sprite. I figured you might want something different if that's okay. Anyhoo...

Gold Version colors
goldskittywv8.gif

Silver Version colors
silverskittych4.gif

The Rhydon and Absol look cool, how about a scratch of Ursuring now?

Mind if we use your scratches for Pokemon Aotearoa? (The fangame made by White Wolf)

OoOoOoOkay!:D I <3 spriting, so I do not mind at all. Just have the maker include my name in the credits somewhere once. But, are you really going to use Rhydon? In my opinion, it looks hideous. Maybe you'd like it improved, mmmm?

Last edited:
Wow, the Ursuring looks awesome. I especially love the pose. How about a little bit more of a challenge? Try a Walrein.

Okay mewtwo. That's what I'll do then.

Procrastinating on Rhydon, bust must push forward.

I'll get to doing that Walrein.

Snorlax Dedede, like this? Or is it too ugly.
snorlaxdededept0.gif

Notice: I have school tomorrow, so it will be a lot slower if your request is not finished today.

Okay, but two things. One, didn't you already make a skitty devamp or request one from someone else or something? Two, since I'm almost certain you did and you didn't specify what you wanted it devamped from, I used the Emerald version sprite. I figured you might want something different if that's okay. Anyhoo...

Gold Version colors
goldskittywv8.gif

Silver Version colors
silverskittych4.gif

I think I did but it was RBY and I didn't really want RBY style but forgot to mention.

Yeah, I came across that page just a while ago. You asked PichuK to devamp a Platinum skitty and PichuK devamped it to RBY. Do you want me to do do a fourth generation game sprite of skitty then? (DPPt)

Last edited:
Can you repose a Lucario using all of the techniques you need. Use the platinum sprite for variation.

Also a Cherrim and a Cherubi (uncovered) recoloured anyway you like please. Thanks!

Also please send them to me via PM. My PC is knackered and I might forget.

ooookaay...

I think he meant the normal D/P sprite
Can I have a Gastrodon scratch? Make it look EXTREMELY cute please.

Then what's a repose? (sorry:sweatdrop:) Anyway, does the gastrodon have to fit in DP sprite size? I can make it cuter with higher resolution. This is to make sure. It might fit in 80x80.

Back
Top Bottom