• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also: "I'd be there everyday,
To tell you, 'It's okay!
You were just born that way!
And, as they say, it's in your DNA, you're gay~!'"

This argument about "-phobia" is going round in circles but I agree with Dannichu.

Who cares if it's "natural," anyway? I want to fuck men then I can fuck men whether you think it's natural or not.

It's not a choice, either, but even if it was, so? People choose to be Republicans and nobody says they can't get married.

Let it never be said I don't have an icon for everything.

repmarriage.jpg

I, uh agree, though. With Harle, I mean.

. It prohibits homosexuality plain and simple in the Bible

In all actuality though, the same bible chapter the prohibits Homosexuality also condemns touching the skin of a dead pig, wearing clothes with 2 different fabrics, and planting two different flowers in the same pot.

In all actuality though, the same bible chapter the prohibits Homosexuality also condemns touching the skin of a dead pig, wearing clothes with 2 different fabrics, and planting two different flowers in the same pot.

In other words, it wants everything to have something different. Like homosexuality. Silly little contradiction. ^^

Or, as I learned how the bible teaches things: The Brick Testament. I just hope some people aren't like that to homosexuals other humans just because they were doing something different.

America is based on Christianity.
No, if you've ever taken a history class you'd know that America is based on freedom of religion. Iirc the entire reason they made a new country was because England wasn't letting them practice their religion in peace. I even heard somewhere even that several of the founding fathers were atheist but I have no evidence to back this up.

Not only is it disgusting
Oh come on, you know that lesbians are hot. :P

I've heard a Catholic explain the difference between so-called "moral laws" and "practical laws" of the Old Testament. He said that Jesus washed away most of the need for those "practical" or "ritual" laws such as eating of kosher foods and the fabric and crap, but the "moral" laws such as not indulging in homosexual activity remained intact.

I can't quite remember exactly what he said, but it was something like that, anyway.

I've heard a Catholic explain the difference between so-called "moral laws" and "practical laws" of the Old Testament. He said that Jesus washed away most of the need for those "practical" or "ritual" laws such as eating of kosher foods and the fabric and crap, but the "moral" laws such as not indulging in homosexual activity remained intact.

I can't quite remember exactly what he said, but it was something like that, anyway.
i.e. fuck respecting the entire bible, too much work, here let me take my pick of what i want to respect: kill fags

tropiking do you never eat shellfish

:D We have an ignorant Christian in our midst? HOORAY!

>.> Wish I came to this thread earlier though. I never get a chance to destroy these people ;.;

But I do have something to say to help topple the remaining, termite-ridden support *Points to it* that is called the Bible that Tropiking is using to support their argument

God is supposed to be all loving, right? Then why does he hate homosexuals?
God is supposed to be all powerful, right? Then why doesn't he smite those he hates?
God is good and hates evil, right? Then why give us FREAKING FREE WILL WHEN IT ALLOWS EVIL TO RUN THE FUCK RAMPANT!?

Get used to it, Tropiking. Either:
A) God does not mind Homosexuals
B) God is pitifully weak
C) God is a prick who decides to send people to hell instead of just popping down, saying homosexuality is wrong, scaring the shit out of everyone, then going back to his little hideaway
D) God does not exist

>.> God, I am turning more Atheistic everyday...

I don't see what's wrong with serial killers if they can't kill god.

OOC: Damn. Sorry for the edit.

Last edited:
Hey Vladimir Putin's LJ are there any (straight) guys you think are cute and would love to see in a gay sex scene? Because we seem to have similar tastes in guys...

Colin Firth & Hugh Grant would be amazing... in suits... :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom