• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fuck Palin

palinexpectationstj5.png
That is the funniest shit I've seen all day. I really needed a laugh. Thanks.

If I hear Maveric one more time, heads will roll.

My English teacher said that her sister played a drinking game during the VP debate -- every time Sarah Palin said "maverick", she took a shot. I daresay she was very drunk by the end of the night.

Ugh, I was just on Nick.com message boards (lurking for the lulz) and a bunch of idiotic children were like, "Palin is so awesome and funny!"; "Sarah Palin is pretty!"; "Well I used to live in Alaska and she's governor there so she's awesome!" and lastly, "I think I like her. What are her views?"
ALL REAL RESPONSES.
And some people praised her political standpoint.
Oh, and my respect for Obama has gained points.
I want to make an account there just to, you know, tell the kids to shut the hell up because Palin is a horrible bitch (in a friendly way, of course).
Man, I've been cussing lately. *ducks out*

I can't find a decent-quality, full version of this on youtube or anywhere else, so scroll down to the bottom of the page here to see Tina Fey and Amy Poehler playing Hillary and Palin absolutely hilariously (and freakishly accurately) X3

"I believe that deplomacy should be the conerstone of any foreign policy."
"I can see Russia from my house!"

"...How will you solve the financial crisis being a maverick?"
"You know, we're gonna take every aspect of the crisis and look at it and then we're gonna ask ourselves 'what would a maverick do in this situation?' And then, you know, we'll do that."

I adore Tina Fey far, far too much <3

Back
Top Bottom