• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fuck Palin

That's because people don't really see the VP as doing much of, well, anything. Ask them if she's qualified to be president, on the other hand...

Ahaha.

Okay, compare the length of this list compared to this one.

My absolute favourite part of the lists is that Obama has just about every environmental group on his side, plus a ton of really worthy causes (Human Right Campaign, National Organization of Women), while McCain has... the NRA. Who's suprised? XD

And oh God, watch this.

"Hey Sarah Palin, just because you're good at shootin'
Doesn't mean you have the ammo to negotiate with Putin~"

Last edited:
Ahaha, all of the videos rule.

palinmouthak3.png

"...that is unfair for others who share a faith in God and choose to worship our Lord in whatever private manner that they deem fit," she [Palin] said.

Banning gay marriage on religious grounds doesn't scream "private practicing" to me :/

"I'm the mayor, I can do whatever I want until the courts tell me I can't.'" --Palin, as quoted by former City Council Member Nick Carney, after he raised objections about the $50,000 she spent renovating the mayor's office without approval of the city council

I was definitely going to contribute to this topic with the train picture opal posted. ): damn you opal.

Unsurprisingly, she's also a hypocrite:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/10/28/palin-obama-wants-to-re-write-constitution/
Sarah Palin said:
“So you have to ask: Is this a suggestion that he'd want to re-write the founding document of our great nation to accomplish his goals, and what does that say about his ideas on future Supreme Court justices?” Palin asked.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/palin-differs-w.html
Sarah Palin said:
"I am, in my own, state, I have voted along with the vast majority of Alaskans who had the opportunity to vote to amend our Constitution defining marriage as between one man and one woman," Palin said, citing the 1998 initiative that banned gay marriage in her home state.

"I wish on a federal level that that's where we would go because I don't support gay marriage,"

I bet she's never read the constitution.

Also lol:
Speaking at an event to inaugurate a thermoelectric plant, Chavez said he had heard of Palin's remarks.

"The poor thing, you have to feel sorry for her," he said with a dismissive wave of his hand. Palin, he said, is "a beauty queen that they've put in the role of a figurine."

Chavez said one must do as Christ did: "Forgive her, for she knows not what she says."

Last edited:
Fidel Castro has called Palin "la señora de la rifle" (the lady of the rifle) and says the only thing McCain has is age.
As you can imagine, the crazy conservatives jumped on this with their "Commie Barack Hussein Nobama" posts. Will the conservatives who can do something other than baselessly name-call please stand up?

Also, that Halloween Display is pretty sick. I don't like Palin at all, but hanging an effigy is ... ugh.

Back
Top Bottom