• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will still seem more horrific and pitiful to a lot of people if the victim is a kid.
Not saying it should, just saying that a lot of people think this way

Age doesn't matter much! I mean, yeah, younger kids will be less emotionally stable generally and less exposed to sex and will be more horrified and scarred, but it's still pretty much as hard for an adult victim. "9-year-old" is irrelevant.

Agreed, but never did I say that age mattered

never did I say it mattered a lot.

I was using it as an example, responding to Time Psyduck's previous post.

not trying to sounds like an ass, just trying to clear things up.

btw i miss the fir Mih'rilia'i in your name

It is going to be terrible and traumatic, my point was that dependant on sex/gender/orientation of the victim and rapist it might produce variations in what terrible feelings they have. For example, a macho man raped by a woman may feel emasculated, whereas a FtM transgender person may hate having a 'weaker' woman's body. But I doubt it would be so much of an impact for nine-year olds, since many of them won't have much of an idea about these things and so it would just be simply traumatic.

I'm probably talking either nonsense or stating the blinding obvious here so feel free to ignore me

Edit: ultraviolet, I was talking about the differences of how rape affects people being reduced, because most nine-year-old are less sexually aware, rather than now traumatic the rape is.

Last edited:
Yes, barely (not for long!). :D

Philly said:
I wouldn't doubt that he enjoyed it! It seems typical of a guy to enjoy something like that, unless of course he was gay, in which case probably not.

Sure, I mean if some stranger was shoving things up your ass or masturbating you, then heck yeah, you'd enjoy that, right? I mean, come on!

>:|

Go hit puberty or something.

But I doubt it would be so much of an impact for nine-year olds, since many of them won't have much of an idea about these things and so it would just be simply traumatic.

Uh, besides the fact the nine-year-old will grow up with that for the rest of their lives. Really getting raped at a younger age means you have to live with it for longer. Not saying it's any worse/less than rape at later ages, but y'know.

LET'S STOP TALKING ABOUT RAPE. :)

Last edited:
I am proactively banning everyone thinking about joining [the virgin club]

Pfft, you're just jealous because at this rate it'll be way more successful than any non-virgin club >=(

Though I grant you membership would start to dwindle as the members reached consenting age or got into relationships, and eventually it'd just be me on my own, but still.

Pfft, you're just jealous because at this rate it'll be way more successful than any non-virgin club >=(

Though I grant you membership would start to dwindle as the members reached consenting age or got into relationships, and eventually it'd just be me on my own, but still.
But seriously why would you make/join a virgin club

also consenting age means jack shit

The entire forum is one big "virgin club", save for eight people. While we're at it, why not make a club for people who like Pokemon, or a club for fans of TCoD, or a club for atheists, or etc

LOL, I say to them, "Good luck with that".
Yeah, sex really is far too hyped up for them ever to succeed. XD (Really, when you hear of an organisation called "the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement", you think "suicide cult" rather than people taking vows of abstinence, though, don't you? =s)

They're not advocating abstinence, they're advocating not reproducing. The movement doesn't discourage having sex, as long as you use protection.

They're not advocating abstinence, they're advocating not reproducing. The movement doesn't discourage having sex, as long as you use protection.

I heard it was a total no-sex thing... but yeah, now you mention it it does just seem to be anti-reproducing.

See, Mike, this is why you read websites before posting links to them ^w^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom