• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To Zeta:

The answer is simple: There's a lot of stupid people who also get lucky and don't get pregnant. And who aren't so lucky.
Yes, but are you telling me that every single person who has ever had sex took the risk of an unwanted pregnancy the day that they lost their virginity? Somehow, I doubt it.

Also, there's the pill and other forms of hormonal birth control, which are more effective than condoms when it comes to pregnancy.
Yes, but you don't want an STD either.

Music Dragon said:
I also assume there are people who, although not exactly planning to have sex, keep condoms around just in case.
Hmm.

I dunno, I would feel like a bit of a douchebag if I carried around condoms with me despite never having sex in my life. I mean, for all I know, those condoms might go unused for the next five years or so and they would just serve as a reminder of my failure. And then, there's the matter of going into CVS and actually buying the condoms. I hate talking to salespeople and cashiers for whatever reason, and I feel awkward enough just buying a jug of milk. :|

But I guess I'm always reluctant about taking the next step maturity-wise. I was at first unwilling to wear deoderant, or to start buying my own clothes, and even right now I have a sort of unattractive peach fuzz mustache that I think detracts from my appearance, but I don't really know how to go about asking my dad for a razor and shaving cream and etc. Not that I think I'm old enough to lose my virginity anyway...

Um, well, I guess I'd better stop now before I start revealing even more bizarre personal details. :|

Yes, but are you telling me that every single person who has ever had sex took the risk of an unwanted pregnancy the day that they lost their virginity? Somehow, I doubt it.

Yes, but you don't want an STD either.

Actually, yes. Any sexual activity that involves semen and a woman carries a risk of pregnancy, no matter how small and unlikely. But for the most part, that's splitting hairs, as the odds of getting pregnant from certain...*ahem* behaviors are astronomical.

But you have to remember that there's so many conditions that losing virginity can happen in. Some people use protection, some people don't. Some people talked about it beforehand, for some it was just a spur-of-the-moment deal. But all of them, going by the definition of "virginity" we're using in this thread, lost their virginity. And yes, there are quite a few people who just go ahead and do it without any sort of protection.

I think I've been hit by the Too Much Information Truck. xP

Um, yeah, sorry about that. There was a reason that I hid that, you know. Maybe I should delete it before anyone else suffers.

EDIT: I made myself look stupid, didn't I? Well, that dream only happened once, and only during on of those "WTF is going on here!?!" dreams. But I actually had the sex/almost sex dream happen a few times.

Sup I did.
um I should probably rephrase that then

"Unless you're stupid, or you're Eevee, you're not going to have sex without a condom, right?"

Um, the other person could have condoms?
I thought it was always the guy that had the condoms...? I mean if you're having gay sex then yeah but in the case of heterosexual sex... do girls carry around condoms too?

I seriously don't know this stuff D:

Um, yeah, sorry about that. There was a reason that I hid that, you know. Maybe I should delete it before anyone else suffers.
Honestly, link008 is being a tard. The only negative effect I got from reading that line was the mental image of Dr. Eggman masturbating, which tbh probably arouses half the people on this forum. :P

The only negative effect I got from reading that line was the mental image of Dr. Eggman masturbating, which tbh probably arouses half the people on this forum. :P

Oh God...Superyoshi's comment didn't bother me at all, but this...D:

Oh God where did I put the brain bleach

"Unless you're stupid, or you're Eevee, you're not going to have sex without a condom, right?"
:V lovely

I thought it was always the guy that had the condoms...? I mean if you're having gay sex then yeah but in the case of heterosexual sex... do girls carry around condoms too?
It didn't occur to me that "the other person" would have any specific sex. But I'm pretty sure guys expect (okay, "hope for") sex enough to at least be inclined to get a few.

But come on, just take three minutes and go to a fucking 7-11 and buy some. Or, heaven forbid, actually talk about it before you do it. I find it very hard to believe that the majority of people first have sex without seeing it coming at all.

well they put condom machines in our bathrooms in places soooo yeah.

And some of my female friends regularly buy shitloads from some random shop

Did you hear about the new abstinence program? It's called your mouth can't get pregnant.

Didn't we determine earlier in the thread that no, oral sex doesn't count as losing your virginity? :|

Well, I'm 13. The only boys close to my age I'm good friends with are my cousins and two or three classmates (one of which declared himself my clone). I love Pokémon, want to become an author, have never had a crush on big stars like the Jonas Brothers, don't want to be married and adopt my kids. (I don't even know how to have s-e-x!)

If you take that as a "no", you're not very smart.

Well, I'm 13. The only boys close to my age I'm good friends with are my cousins and two or three classmates (one of which declared himself my clone). I love Pokémon, want to become an author, have never had a crush on big stars like the Jonas Brothers, don't want to be married and adopt my kids. (I don't even know how to have s-e-x!)

Wait until your hormones kick in.

have never had a crush on big stars like the Jonas Brothers
This is a GOOD thing.

(I don't even know how to have s-e-x!)
Find a guy to put his dick in your vag and figure it out from there in the universal joke that is awkward teenager sex.

Probably not at 13, mind you, but the general idea is not exactly horribly complicated. Rub things together until it feels good. Lordy, what are they teaching you kids today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom