• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jolty said:
was your first time planned or did it just kind of happen?
We'd been trying for a while, but my monster hymen kept getting in the way. That was just the first time he got anywhere.

Zeta Reticuli said:
How one loses their virginity seems like a paradox to me. Unless you're stupid, you're not going to have sex without a condom, right? However, you're not going to be carrying around condoms with you unless you suspect that you could lose your virginity in the near future, and considering how most people say that it just kind of happens when you lose your virginity (i.e. neither party expects to have sex that night), you won't be suspecting that. So, you're not going to carry around condoms unless you have sex, but you're not going to have sex unless you own condoms...

How does that work out? Forgive me if I'm being incredibly stupid, but this is a legitimate question.
Well, if they're a dedicated couple, they're generally involved in some sexual activities, and talk about it, before they get to the part that needs a condom - plenty of time to obtain some. One-night stands, people tend to be a) drunk and thus don't care, b) at a place with condom vending machines or even free condoms, or c) the person they do it with is experienced and has condoms (and yes, girls sometimes carry condoms around too).

Shadey always carried condoms around in his bag, "just in case" (and had a bunch of them hidden in a drawer in his room, for that matter), but then again he's silly. And of course, he had had sex before.

Zeta Reticuli said:
How one loses their virginity seems like a paradox to me. Unless you're stupid, you're not going to have sex without a condom, right? However, you're not going to be carrying around condoms with you unless you suspect that you could lose your virginity in the near future, and considering how most people say that it just kind of happens when you lose your virginity (i.e. neither party expects to have sex that night), you won't be suspecting that. So, you're not going to carry around condoms unless you have sex, but you're not going to have sex unless you own condoms...

How does that work out? Forgive me if I'm being incredibly stupid, but this is a legitimate question.

I know lots of guys that carry around condoms 'just in case', and girls do carry them around. I had one around somewhere. But it's not like they're incredibly hard to get; we have a health bus thing that comes to our school on fridays and gives them out, so. I know lots of young teenagers who just steal them from their parents. :/ Apprently you can get them in vending machines in guy's toilets. Also people who work in grocery stores are always putting condoms through the checkout, it's not a big deal, unless you giggle wildly or something equally ridiculous.

Butterfree said:
We'd been trying for a while, but my monster hymen kept getting in the way.

Ouch?

Didn't we determine earlier in the thread that no, oral sex doesn't count as losing your virginity? :|

Butterfree's definiton clearly states:

'Virginity' is an awfully vague term. Really it can encompass any number of the following questions:

- Has your vagina, if applicable, been penetrated by a phallic object controlled by another person?
- Has your anus been penetrated by a phallic object controlled by another person?
- Have you yourself penetrated another person's vagina or anus with a phallic object?
- Have you consciously stimulated the genitals of another person in some manner?
- Have your genitals been consciously stimulated by another person in some manner?
- Have you willingly participated in any of the preceding?

If the answer to all is no, then you are a virgin. Generally, having answered yes to any of the first three makes you not a virgin, although some would argue that if the answer to the final question is no, you are still for all intents and purposes one. The fourth and fifth may or may not be included in any particular individual's definition of losing virginity.

i trust wat he says lol

also something i didnt mention in my last post here is that this is a really fucked up thread.

also i know this may be a stupid question, but im not sure if getting my balls sceezed by a girl would be even close to a "sexual experiance"

sorry if its a stupid question but im just not sure!

Butterfree's definiton
I never said I wasn't a virgin.

i trust wat he says lol
I have what to gain by lying on an internet pokemon forum?
also something i didnt mention in my last post here is that this is a really fucked up thread.

also i know this may be a stupid question, but im not sure if getting my balls sceezed by a girl would be even close to a "sexual experiance"
When did I say this happened?

i am a virgin who lives in my mom's basement where i fap 200 times per day

I feel like making a serious post now.

I have done pretty much everything except intercourse.

And all of my sexual experiences have been incestuous, so I would rather not list them, unless you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom