• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Does anyone still play Nintendo 64?

Drifloon Rocks

Honey, please don't eat the rancid dung.
I love the classic games like Super Mario and Banjo-Kazooie. I also Like Paper Mario, Zelda OOT and MM, Donkey Kong, and Pokemon Stadium.

I still have mine, and it works like a charm, despite being dropped on mutiple occasions. Right now Paper Mario is inside.

I don't have a 64. I was bought up with only Playstation and PC. Oh, and GB/GBC.

Sometimes. Mostly Stadium 2 so I can play R/B/Y/G/S/C in triple speed, or Pokemon Snap because it's that fun.

Every now and then. Sometimes I'll play Stadium 2 (though I don't have a Transfer Pak. Well, I suppose I'll take beating the game with Rental Pokemon as a challenge. Or I'll order one off the internet.) and sometimes I'll play Mario Kart with my friend, she really likes that game. I've also got Mario 64, which I still haven't beaten yet.

Gah, why was I raised solely on Sony consoles and the Gameboy line on which I foolishly chose to play only Pokemon... by the time I got a Wii I was just into Zelda and had never even sampled Kirby, Metroid, Star Fox, pretty much any of the great Nintendo series...

All I ever even had on the N64 was Super Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing and some other game I remember only for being crap... at least someone lent me Banjo-Kazooie once.

I don't have one, but I really want one.
In my opinion N64 is the only console that really mattered, it's way better than any modern console by a long way.

Cartridges > Discs

Most of my favourite games are on it; Zelda Oot, MM, Goldeneye, SSB oads od Mario games etc.

Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie were, are, and always will be my favorite two video games ever. I've played through them at least five times each.
:3 I want to play them so badly now.

I managed to get a Nintendo 64 for Christmas last year, though I only have two games (Kirby 64: the Crystal Shards and Pokemon Stadium), though for around five years of my life I played a 64 at least once every week when my mom worked at a daycare (that had a 64, mind you) and I tagged along because I was eight and I felt like it. The 64 there had Mario 64, both the games I have, Mario Kart, Pokemon Snap, SSB, and a couple other games which I don't remember at the moment. <3

Yeah, 64 MB is the way to go~

I don't really care about things like that though, normally.

It's the overall quality of the game that I like, not technical things like how big the cartridge is/good the graphics are/etc.

It's the overall quality of the game that I like, not technical things like how big the cartridge is/good the graphics are/etc.

I love you Murkrow, please marry me.

Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie were, are, and always will be my favorite two video games ever. I've played through them at least five times each.
:3 I want to play them so badly now.

Me too! I loved Banjo-Kazooie so much. I've even considered trying to get hold of an N64, over eBay or something, just to play it again...

Er, bigger game size = more room to be quality. I should think that is beyond obvious.

Space Station Silicon Valley was the best N64 game that ever existed.

Oh Roger~

Back
Top Bottom