• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, so I did. Sorry.
Qwilfish Male
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 990
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Father's day is tomorrow guys! In celebration, male Pokémon will become more common.

EDIT: Father's Day! In celebration, male Pokémon are more common.

Last edited:
Capture: +45 Points
Heading deeper in, you encounter a...
Hitmonlee
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x3, Cubone (Female), Magnemite, Lunatone
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 330
Partner Pokémon: Seviper

Oops, so I did. Sorry.
Qwilfish Male
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female)
Total Points: 990

Father's day is tomorrow guys! In celebration, male Pokémon will become more common.

EDIT: Father's Day! In celebration, male Pokémon are more common.

Ignore.

'sokay.

Yay. Maybe RNG is more inclined to give me Male Kingdra.*shot*

Nah, it only meant whatever Pokémon you encountered was more inclined to be male.
Luvdisc Female
Total Points: 1035

Nah, it only meant whatever Pokémon you encountered was more inclined to be male.
Luvdisc Female
Total Points: 1035

I know its the next day but I lol'ed.

Ignore it.

Sofa
Capture: +60 Points
Cacnea Male
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Cubone (Female), Magnemite, Lunatone, Hitmonlee
Total Points: 435

Brock
You know, the RNG seems to think that Luvdisc is closer to 50:1 rather than 3:1.
Magikarp Male
Total Points: 1080

Also, message for Ferasquilee if he's reading this: in your PC, you've listed Tyrogue as Genderless. It's actually 100% Male, which is why I didn't state the gender. Also you seem to have forgotten to put a sprite for Wailmer.

Last edited:
Sofa
Capture: +60 Points
Cacnea Male
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Cubone (Female), Magnemite, Lunatone, Hitmonlee
Total Points: 435

Brock
You know, the RNG seems to think that Luvdisc is closer to 50:1 rather than 3:1.
Magikarp Male

Also, message for Ferasquilee if he's reading this: in your PC, you've listed Tyrogue as Genderless. It's actually 100% Male, which is why I didn't state the gender. Also you seem to have forgotten to put a sprite for Wailmer.

Ignore Magikarp. And wut?

Its gender ratio. Nearly every Luvdisc here has been female.
Heading in deeper, you encounter a male...
Corsola
[Catch / Ignore]?

Its gender ratio. Nearly every Luvdisc here has been female.
Heading in deeper, you encounter a male...
Corsola
[Catch / Ignore]?

All the Luvdisc I found except for that one were male.

Ignore. I just realized, all the Pokémon I caught except for Anorith were Female.

Huh. Well, most Luvdisc here were female.
Corsola Male.
Uh, yeah.
Total Points: 1125

Huh. Well, most Luvdisc here were female.
Corsola Male.
Uh, yeah.
Total Points: 1125

asdfg I just turned you down Gay Corsola. I'm not Gay. I don't want to be gay with you. Go away!

Staryu
Total Points: 1170

Nope, I had to leave in a rush (more so than usual) so there wasn't time. And I can't be bothered now.
EDIT: Hey wait did you only say that to provoke a comment from me? >:(
Heading deeper in, you encounter a female...
Prinplup
Whut. O.o You've been bribing the RNG, haven't you?
[Catch / Ignore]?
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1260

Last edited:
Nope, I had to leave in a rush (more so than usual) so there wasn't time. And I can't be bothered now.
EDIT: Hey wait did you only say that to provoke a comment from me? >:(
Heading deeper in, you encounter a female...
Prinplup
Whut. O.o You've been bribing the RNG, haven't you?
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 1260

Yes. :P

and Yes.

Seriously? ANOTHER FEMALE!! IGNORE IT!! Catch forever.

Capture: +90 Points
And now you encounter a(nother) Rare Pokémon.
Omastar Male
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female), Prinplup (Female)
Total Points: 1440

Last edited:
Meh I already have a male one.

If I ignore this, do I get another rare? ((not doing anything yet, just asking))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom