• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (DAY 5)

Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (NIGHT 3)

Well, Blaze must be some kind of vig that gets killed if they use their action. How do I know? This exchange. Superbird was a liar, yet still innocent. WTFRELL? Blaze, I suspect, went- "Oh. We've got a mafia." so we end up with that.

I think Karkat just wanted to shorten the game a bit, thus WATER FOUNTAIN EXPLOSION. That or one of our mafia is a water type. By that logic, if there's one fire, one grass, and one electric ( possibly Zeburaika ) that would make sense for the 3 starter types + Pikachu. But then again, I'm likely waaayyyy off and we just have at least one water type. Or it's the first thing.

Take your pick.

I already explained.

I was, however, proven wrong. So really i had nothing to do with it, just me flipping out again XD

Do you people intend to... you know, actually lynch someone?

I'm giving you all 24 hours to come to a decision.

OKAY SO since Kam bugged me to post here I will.

We need someone to lynch? I'd go with someone inactive, like Minkow. I'd rather not risk killing someone active who - oops - turned out innocent.

So yeah, lynch Minkow.

Alright then, Minkow since we might get lucky hitting a mafia. Is this still night?

I love being asleep and finding myself lynched~

Frankly, all I can really say is that I'm innocent. I'm giving away the fact that I'm a Morobareru, and I'm another dayblocker.
My night action isn't really helpful anyways and Mafia just makes my head explode, so I'll just leave it to you guys to figure out if you trust me or not.

...oh god, I fucked up.

Emerald should have been paralyzed today and therefore unable to post. Fuck fuck fuck.

...That's a hard question.

I'd like to see how people react to my defense before being sent to the gallows is all. ♥

Yeah, sure, let's kill the mushroom off.

The mushroom was guided to the guillotine and killed. The smell of onions pervaded through the square.

Minkow is dead. She was innocent.

Meanwhile, Kam laughed at the idiocy of the townies.

Forty-eight hours for night actions.

Re: Alien-Free Zeburaika Unova Mafia (NIGHT 4)

THE UNEXPECTED RETURN!

Grey feathers and blood floated in the fountain.

Meanwhile, in unrelated news, Applebloom (formerly known as Emerald Espeon) was found dead. Nobody cares.

Applebloom is dead. She was innocent.

Okay, forty-eight hours. Gogogo.

Well then. That pigeon pokemon?

I was actually expecting to die this time o_0 Nasty habit of being killed off first lately~

*Waits for others*

*I kinda need to too. I prefer the japanese names right now. I'll get used to the english names when they're all confirmed and in the games, hopefully.*

Back
Top Bottom