• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GLEE

HE WAS TOO GAY okay

chemistry or no chemistry!!!!!

anyway so I just watched the Christmas episode and I was like "aw" and then I was like "but really?" and then at the end I was like "!!!!!" and then at the end end I was all "o sue".

:D

Is my utter apathy at the Christmas episode really just me being Jewish? :\ Did no one else gag from the utter cheese? Sigh.

Also, I very rarely ship anything, but St. Berry is endgame and you know it.

Sandy/Jesse would never work, man, never ever ever.

rachel/quinn otp!!!!!

(also kurt/mercedes! THEIR LOVE WAS TOO REAL FOR ALL THE HATERS!!!)

>:( SHIPPING WARZ

nah I'm actually quite content with the canon pairings. they're k. ALTHOUGH I kind of wish Kurt was actually like, hot and a not a queen because then I could support Kurt/Blaine so much harder

NOTHING EXCITING ABOUT 'ORIGINAL SONG' OR ANYTHING

NOPE I TOTALLY DIDN'T HAVE A LITTLE FREAKOUT OVER
KURT AND BLAINE KISSING
OR ANYTHING NOPE

PRETTY BORING EPISODE RIGHT

(Although seriously, Quinn wtf is wrong with you. Finn as well. Seriously. Just get out of my life I don't even like either of you. 100% sympathy for Rachel here.)

Basically what Tailsy and Ewan said yep.

Also the two songs they did for regionals sucked major ass and Warblers should have totally won seriously. :| :| :| DO NOT WRITE ORIGINAL SONGS GLEE, THEY SUCK, except for Puck's song that was seriously awesome, and Santana's song, omg lollll.

and yes ok Kurt and Blaine ; ; so much cute even though I couldn't look because squick but SO EXCITE

'Hell to the No' is the best song ever, man. No lies. But yyyeah, I thought the Warblers' were better, even though it was still pretty much Blaine and the Pips (and Kurt). 'Get It Right' was pretty good, but I was meh with 'Loser Like Me', honestly. And their dresses were just wrong; Kurt should have had a heart attack or something jeez.

BIG ASS... HEART. Puck, never change. :'D

BIG ASS HEART gets a big ass heart from me <3

Hell to the No was also good times <3

I actually liked Loser Like Me and Get It Right ; ; don't hate on me, I'm a sucker for that kind of thing.

Harle you just crazy.

And I still love Santana, just putting that out there. Everything she does is flawless, okay. ;w; (She is like. Hotter and more confident me.)

The songs were just like Britney Spears on drugs, especially Loser Like Me. GIR was a little less terrible but :| mostly just because Lea's voice is really good. The song itself is just... guh.

Santana is awesome. In everything she does. And everything she says. <3 And everything she sings. Which should be more.

Haha, yes, Santana should definitely sing more! ... Actually a lot of characters could stand to sing more, hi there Tina!! :c I want Tina to get a proper subplot. And Mercedes to get one that isn't about food. BUT THIS IS GLEE where I'm pretty sure the writers stay in separate rooms and don't talk to each other, so.

Also, 2x16 was written by Ryan! This was super surprising, especially since all the liveblogs I was reading were convinced Brad had written it. But it said in the credits it was Ryan, so props to him for writing a cute episode, even if it was a little bit everywhere (everywhere is good!).

Back
Top Bottom