• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GLEE

Darren Criss will totally stop being straight when I've had my way with him.

I have a plan. (And unlike the Cylons', mine will work)

So while I was off sick today I watched the latest three episodes (I've been watching from the UK timescale until now) and was pleasantly surprised. I already knew about the
Klaine kiss
and had heard Trouty Mouth and Hell to the No. Big Ass... Heart was pleasantly amusing, mind.

And Kurt you fill me with squee. Stand outside my window and serenade me with Blackbird sometime, 'k?

RIP Pavarotti. Your death affected us all.

So why has no one posted about Born This Way? Was it not the best episode of Season Two yet?

Even though Santana and Karofsky don't come out of the closet in the end, it was still an amazing episode! :D And I love how Sam's t-shirt at the end says "Trouty Mouth."

I am still mid season one... is this illegal much? But I did catch the post superbowl episode. Thriller :3

I don't want Karofsky to come out, at least not any time soon. I'm enjoying the depiction of a closeted character who's going through real problems with his sexuality. Not all homosexuals are as comfortable with it as Kurt and Blaine.

Lol, propaganda. W/e, old man.

I enjoyed 'Born This Way', although I still have several episodes that I think are better :U (But my favourite episode atm is 2x06 'Never Been Kissed' which is definitely not one of the first 13, so maybe I'm just weird.)

Quinn's subplot was really silly, but I think that at least it rounded out the bizarre character regression we've gotten from her this season. I also want Santana and Karofsky to be beards forever because they're hilarious and I love them!

I cried all over the place watching Somewhere Only We Know, hahahaha. ;___; I was bleeding it up at the time and I was really hormonal but I was in total hysterical tears!! The second time wasn't quite as gut-wrenching. I'm sad that Blaine isn't in next week's episode, but oh well, I'll hang on for 'Prom Queen'.

And if the shirts were supposed to represent something you didn't like about yourself, then why did Kurt's say 'Likes Boys'? He is the most open gay person in existence it doesn't make any sense. Although I suppose Lauren hardly dislikes her bad attitude. But you know. WHATEVER.

But yeah. Promo for 2x19 looks pretty interesting. :o

Hey! What is everyone's favourite episode? Mine's 'Never Been Kissed' with 1x04 'Preggers' right after it, but I'm interested to know! :o

I can't pick just one ;.;
Okay, some favorites of mine are 'Born This Way', 'Original Songs', 'Never Been Kissed', "Journey to Regionals", "Furt", and "A Very Glee Christmas".

'Born This Way', 'The Power of Madonna', 'Preggers', 'Sexy', 'Mattress', 'Theatricality', and 'Blame It On The Alcohol' are my favorites.

"Original Song", "Furt", "Power of Madonna", "Preggers", "Laryngitis" - there are tonnes more but these are my special favourites <3

I loved BTS, obviously, because it's awesome and had Kurt being awesome and his outfits are back and oh god. <3 And Santana is so, so, so good, everything she says, I just. I just die. (And I have to say, I made the lesbian-Lebanese connection before Glee. Idk, I'm weird that way I guess, or maybe I'm with stoopid.)

Also I think I'm the only person left who still hates Karofksy. And I usually don't actually hate fictional characters, especially when they're written well and acted well, which he is! But I just hate him. He was so so so mean to Kurt and. :[ He's a poopie. And he thinks he can take that all back? >| No. Bahh.

But! Favourite episodes. Mine is still (and, for sentimental reasons, I'm sure will always be) Preggers. It was uh, accidentally the first one I saw and I thought Kurt was the main character. So. :D But uhm, after that... Well, there it's sort of a pile of second-and-third favourites, because well there's just a lot of other episodes I really love. I always love the Kurt-centric ones... and Jump is a big favourite. I think from season 2, Never Been Kissed is the closest to beating Preggers. (I'd probably like BTW more if I liked the song more, honestly!)

DOUBLE POST but seriously I have to! I have to! ; ; That episode was so good oh my god I cried like a baby during Songbird, seriously. Oh my goood.

Also I love (the entire episode) that there seems to be serious plot developing that will last longer than a single episode. But also. Oh my god ahhh sorry I have no words other than ahhh dfsfs. Oh, and the music was fucking brilliant as well, Fleetwood Mac is like super nostalgia trip.

AND MORE KURT OUTFITS. :D

Bawww Santana ;__; I like how her and Brittany's relationship is actually ~developing and whatnot. Also, Lord Tubbington appreciation life. <3

I loved that episode, too! I thought it was really good, and I was surprised by Chord's acting. Clearly he needs to be given more to do. It was really great!

... I just love Kurt's bitchface when Rachel's telling him that CHEATING IS BAD.
tumblr_lkndw0623a1qa9d23o1_500.gif

new reaction image for everything

(Also Brad!! ;_: 'He's just furniture' that was so mean aw.)

SUPER EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK. Even though kilts make me inherently sad and I do not understand why Tumblr is going crazy over it.

Omg that face was so epic I love how Chris makes the tiniest lines epic he is best actor ever. ; ; And omg, I was so connected to Sam and then terrible child actor comes along and ruins the moment. Seriously they shouldn't even hire children to act if they can't find good ones. Really. Just ruins the moment. Poor Chord having to act with that kid, can't say two words. :| :| :| *not fond of kids or bad acting sry*

(( also ty for putting that behind spoilers, I've actually like, fallen out of Glee fandom entirely because no one bothers hiding spoilers. :[ yes promos are spoilers uhg did it happen yet no it didn't dsfs))

Also I think Naya should like, get an award. For acting. Since Chris got one, and now Naya's getting the spotlight as well, and she can clearly act/sing/dance her ass off - she deserves to be, like, well. She deserves something. She's awesome.

Naya definitely deserves an award; she's totally amazing. <3 And not just because Santana's my favourite character.

((It's cool; I just remembered that you didn't watch promos so I was like 'oh yeah I'll stick that behind tags w/e.))

Santana is totally creeping up to Kurt and Blaine when it comes to my favourite. She's just awesome. :D

Ironically, Artie used to be my second favourite. He was cool. But he hasn't had any stories other than like, romance, and nothing slightly interesting there either. Eh. I still <3 Kevin though.

Yes! Everything she says and does is awesome. I think Santana is me in another life. And about ten times more attractive but shut up. (The only straight I am is straight up bitch.)

I love Kevin's voice and I totally wish he sang more, but I don't particularly like Artie. :( I'm still totally waiting on Tina getting a solo that she actually fucking finishes, though. Like. In the show. Can she not just finish ONE DAMN SONG.

:p You seem much nicer than Santana. (I love her attitude, but she isn't very, ah, friendly.)

Artie used to be so much sweeter and stuff? Mostly I loved his attitude when he was on the sidelines, like 'preach' and things like that. He was adorable. And in Wheels, he was just so adorable. Also YES Jenna's voice is so good, I mean, all she's had is basically Dog Days and True Colours and those are so good so why do they keep cutting her off. Also all the asian jokes? Not funny. :| Uhggg idk how Jenna puts up with saying them, honestly.

Back
Top Bottom