• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GLEE

Also YES Jenna's voice is so good, I mean, all she's had is basically Dog Days and True Colours and those are so good so why do they keep cutting her off. Also all the asian jokes? Not funny. :| Uhggg idk how Jenna puts up with saying them, honestly.

I don't like Jenna's voice. D: But I agree on the Asian jokes, they should let those die.

Is the Quinn/Rachel
punch
in the bathrooms shown in the preview considered a spoiler? I need it in my signature :|

Hahaha surskitty that Kurt face is amazing <3
Anyway, loved last night's episode~ though I was mad that some of the kids actually believed that Kurt would cheat on Blaine. Seriously wtf Kurt would never do something like that D:

I just thought it was funny because like, surely if they were having an ~affair~ they would have both looked way happier afterwards.

I just thought it was funny because like, surely if they were having an ~affair~ they would have both looked way happier afterwards.

2w4locm.gif

I didn't enjoy 'Prom Queen' very much. :( What did everyone else think? I was totally on board to like it and some of the scenes were great, but I was hugely disappointed and annoyed by the actual prom part of the episode. Well, mostly.

I think I'm going to write a giantass review of it later so I guess I will post a link to that if anyone cares ^o.o^ but I need to rewatch it first!

The prom part was disappointing. I wasn't really on-board for prom though to begin with; we don't have proms over here (I don't think?) so it's not a huge deal, and... well... yeah. And it wasn't very well done, anyhow, especially the cut-scenes and all, pretty lame. :\

I did love when Karofsky cried and apologized. Good acting, and I could finally forgive him. >>; (And also Kurt's skirt. <33333)

It's a kilt!!! >:( I wasn't impressed, mostly because I associate kilts with boys I don't like, so you know.

I did like the Kurt/Karofsky scene though; it was probably the best part of the episode (excepting JESSE ST. FUCKING JAMES and Quinn slapping Rachel which was hilarious. And Sue being Almighty Queen of the Punch Bowl or whatever.)

Blaine was totally lame in this episode. Seriously. Does Ian hate Blaine? THAT IS THE ONLY EXPLANATION. And his whole 'oh I hate prom because once I got the shit kicked out of me at a middle school dance' or whatever a) didn't really make any sense and b) wasn't really followed up on at all? ?_?

I think Ian does hate Blaine. :[ That could have been a cool story bro but no. Bleh. (Also I know it's a kilt but skirt sounds nicer? idk? I like guys in skirts.)

I was a little sad tbh that uhm they barely gave Jesse anything cool to do aside from his entrance which was awesome, but afterwards it was just bleeeh. I mean, the Groff is just like, he's epic in human form, he's like Darren's brother sort of, and giving him nothing epic to do aside from one song is like blasphemy. (Speaking of that song Blaine did? Wtf.)

Honestly, Ian is like a gamble. He either has awesome awesome episodes, or just crap. Which is always really disappointing. And I hate gambling. :\

Yyyeah. And I even quite liked 'Blame It On The Alcohol' which everyone else in the world apparently loathed because OMG BLAINE ISN'T 100% AY although they dropped that plot thread like a hot potato but WHATEVER I just thought Blaine dancing like a total moron was cute

AND I KNOW RIGHT they totally underused Jesse like whoa. :( I loved 'Rolling in the Deep' (and somebody clearly missed doing a capella songs) and clearly now there must be a ridiculous storyline in season 3 where we discover that Blaine and Jesse are the long-lost sons of Will because I think that would be amazing and would make TOTAL SENSE

I need to write a fic about this now.

But yeah. Basically, not impressed. Not even Darren humping a microphone stand saved Blaine's pointless and shafted subplot 8| especially since it actually made it make less sense than it already had!!! Okay I really need to rant about this properly. Especially since Tumblr apparently adored the episode o_O

Guys, I hate to be a drag, but could we put US-schedule episode spoilers in spoiler tags? I'm on UK-schedule and so a couple of weeks behind and don't want my Glee viewing ruined D:

Lorem, you realize neither of us live in the US. :v Go download wut.

I didn't like BIOTA because it just felt like fanfiction or something, all weird. Idk. :\ Especially that dropped plot. Sigh.

I think they must be Will's long-lost sons because come on, Will's a slut. NOBODY'S SAFE.

YEAH UM this entire episode was like I don't even. Did it actually happen? I mean okay Friday was awesome and I knew it was going to be since I've been listening to it for like a week, but I mean...

MEH

Santana was great in this episode and seeing Karofsky cry was pretty cool, too. I like how he walked away at the dance, too, that was good.

Um I don't have much to say other than ... this episode feels unfinished, as if it were a concept rather than an actual episode.

YEAH UM this entire episode was like I don't even. Did it actually happen? I mean okay Friday was awesome and I knew it was going to be since I've been listening to it for like a week, but I mean...

MEH

Santana was great in this episode and seeing Karofsky cry was pretty cool, too. I like how he walked away at the dance, too, that was good.

Um I don't have much to say other than ... this episode feels unfinished, as if it were a concept rather than an actual episode.

Back
Top Bottom