• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

GLEE

I cried at Prom Queen. No regrets, just gay rights activism.

But if Karofsky doesn't come out by Nationals, I will scream.. Oh, and Max Adler can sing, so Karofsky needs to be in Glee Club come Nationals...

Isn't She Lovely = fantastic

I haven't been watching for long, so this Jesse guy is new to me, but he seems like a jerk. I was fine with that, a lot of characters I like are jerks, but he got me with the "It's not YB. 'Your business'." line. Just say 'your business'. Jeez. Also the recession comment was actively obnoxious and I hate that in people.

I like how Kurt acted throughout the episode. He stood his ground despite his family and friends asking him not to, and then he went up and got coronated even though he didn't have to and gah. :D

And it's so sad that no one had asked Mercedes to the dance. She's pretty! And nice (mostly)!

Last edited:
I kind of don't want Karofsky to come out any time soon. I like that he's a tortured self-hating homophobe who's too afraid to confront his sexuality and put himself out there. Aside from being representative of a lot of young homosexuals, it's also showing other young men and women struggling with their sexuality that they aren't alone, and that it's something other people go through. There's so much focus on the flamboyant and over the top homosexuals that everyone else often falls through the cracks, and that can lead to feelings of marginalisation and non-acceptance from both the homosexual and wider communities.

WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK OF THE FINALE?

I loved it, personally! Lots of little things to nitpick over I guess, but you know, it's Glee. I'll just make a list, fuck it.

PROS:
- 'For Good' was great, and Hummelberry is my favourite friendship ever and I hope they stay friends and go to NYC together and be bestos for life ;w;
- "I love you." aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Legit, that is my reaction every single time.
- 'I Love New York / New York, New York' was awesome and cheesy and hilarious.
- Brittany and Santana's last scene was very sweet and sad. :( Bawww I love Santana so much and it's so heartwrenching to see her unable to come out and be with Brittany and baw ;_;
- 'My Cup'.
- That amazing 'Yeah!' arrangement the girl group did at Nationals. AMAZING.
- Dustin Goolsby is the most flawless arsehole in the world.
- Unholy Trio bonding. :) And Quinn's hair looks lovely short!
- MIKE/TINA LASTED A WHOLE FUCKING SEASON GUYS, CHECK IT
- Samcedes is pretty cute, I'll have to admit.
- I hope we get to see Pip Pip Hooray.

???:
- I loved how the guys continued singing 'Bella Notte' after Finn totally got rejected. What assholes, lmao.
- Why are Sam and Mercedes keeping their relationship secret? ?_?

CONS:
- Will didn't go to Broadway. Darn.
- Did we really need to see Sunshine again? No. We didn't. And that song was boring.
- FUCKING FINCHEL. Ugh, I just don't care about them. Rachel is so much better off either on her own or with someone who actually appreciates her.
- When the fuck did they actually write those original songs?! In space-time?
- Quinn your evil plan sucked.
- Emma appeared for all of like, three seconds. Why? Emma is the only adult character other than Sue that I actually care about!! What is wrong with these people.

WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK OF THE FINALE?

I loved it, personally! Lots of little things to nitpick over I guess, but you know, it's Glee. I'll just make a list, fuck it.

PROS:
- 'For Good' was great, and Hummelberry is my favourite friendship ever and I hope they stay friends and go to NYC together and be bestos for life ;w;
- "I love you." aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Legit, that is my reaction every single time.
- 'I Love New York / New York, New York' was awesome and cheesy and hilarious.
- Brittany and Santana's last scene was very sweet and sad. :( Bawww I love Santana so much and it's so heartwrenching to see her unable to come out and be with Brittany and baw ;_;
- 'My Cup'.
- That amazing 'Yeah!' arrangement the girl group did at Nationals. AMAZING.
- Dustin Goolsby is the most flawless arsehole in the world.
- Unholy Trio bonding. :) And Quinn's hair looks lovely short!
- MIKE/TINA LASTED A WHOLE FUCKING SEASON GUYS, CHECK IT
- Samcedes is pretty cute, I'll have to admit.
- I hope we get to see Pip Pip Hooray.

???:
- I loved how the guys continued singing 'Bella Notte' after Finn totally got rejected. What assholes, lmao.
- Why are Sam and Mercedes keeping their relationship secret? ?_?

CONS:
- Will didn't go to Broadway. Darn.
- Did we really need to see Sunshine again? No. We didn't. And that song was boring.
- FUCKING FINCHEL. Ugh, I just don't care about them. Rachel is so much better off either on her own or with someone who actually appreciates her.
- When the fuck did they actually write those original songs?! In space-time?
- Quinn your evil plan sucked.
- Emma appeared for all of like, three seconds. Why? Emma is the only adult character other than Sue that I actually care about!! What is wrong with these people.

Tailsy you are win.

I will add to the pros Sam's future haircut, because Chord looks super fucking gorgeous right now. Also allow me to squee over Samcedes - I'm clearly the least shippy person ever but them along with Klaine are just so. CUTE. Ahg! Idk why they want to keep it ~secret, I suspect along the same lines of Chandler/Monica in Friends which also made little to no sense, but w/e! THEY'RE SO CUTE. I love them both apart, and together it's just double cute attack. ; ;

I do feel bad for Jesse, god, they sure ran him over. But he took it pretty damn well. I don't really understand why, if Rachel thinks she has to choose her job or love (which let me just say is such crap thinking I can't even handle it, they need some women writers), why she wouldn't choose Jesse. Since he has the same goals as she does? Eh.

Of course I am. My opinion is always right.

I have never seen Friends so idk with the Chandler/Monica thing. but yes, they're so cute! :D But oh dear, there are *three* happy couples I like (Klaine, Samcedes, Tike) that might not make it to S3 :( but oh well, I will squee over it while I can and try not to think too hard about ~the future.

AND UGH I KNOW. What was the freaking point in bringing Jesse back if that was *all* he did? :| Finchel make enough drama by themselves, writers, there's no need to run over Jesse's character for it. And they're hiring more writers! Which is good. I think the show really needs a few more eyes on the writing staff.

I'm not as big a fan of Tike, mainly because I was a semi-fan of Tartie (not like, actually shipping it... but it was cool because it was the only ship at the time without drama so I did support it). And then they split that up without any legitimate reason and turned Artie into a misogynist in a split second just to ship Tike which bugged me. :[ And they haven't shown Mike or Tina at all really so I can't connect to them. Which is the writers fault! But. What can you do.

I'm really hoping for Samcedes and Klaine. They're the best. <3 Idk which I like more, honestly! The fact that Mercedes might get a real story? And Sam is just the cutest thing ever? And! I love them together! Oh god the cute! And of course, Klaine doesn't even need explaining, really.

I'm sort of twisted in my feelings towards new writers. I'm so bonded with the trio right now, that I feel like bringing in new people could be a... either it works really well, or it just dies. It really depends on who the new people are and if everyone one of them is good and brings something new that the current trio don't have. Because Brad/Ian/Ryan have huge flaws, yes, but I can also count on them and know what they do. Whereas with new people. Well, it can be a big jump-the-shark moment. :[ Or it can open a ton of doors. Idk. I'm just hoping they get good writers. And some women, geez. No one hires women writers.

guys

guys

ldLvb.gif

I AM TOTALLY PSYCHED IS ANYONE ELSE PSYCHED

NO?

FUCK YOU

YES YES YES OMG
Let's hope I have my homework done by 8pm so I don't have to wait to watch it D<

tears of beauty rolling down my face

so wonderful
so wonderful

just. just.
- HUMMELBERRY. "You do realise we just did the gay high-five." ME AND MY HAG. DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD. JUST. all my platonic bffery creys.
- KLAINE KLAINE KLAINE fuck you my pairing is beautiful and yours isn't
- Blaine is literally the biggest puppy in this episode and I can't even bring myself to care that his transfer makes no logical sense. BOWTIES. IT'S NOT UNUSUAL. STUPID DANCING. CARTWHEELS.
- Will get out I hate you
- I love Sugar. I really do. I'm not entirely sure why but I freaking love her and I want her to be in all the episodes!! (All of them!!!)
- Will seriously
- seriously
- what was up Finn's butt this episode? Yes, honey, Blaine CLEARLY set the piano on fire from where he was standing, right next to you.
- on that note, I want to see more of the Skanks. They were fucking hilarious. Quinn's new look isn't going to even make it to 3x05, I bet, but I don't care.
- KURT AND HIS TRAY DURING THE FOOD FIGHT

okay I will
refrain

Tailsy your sig I will stare at it for hours

I literally cannot with Darren's cuteness and combined with Chris in the same scene it can actually murder me I don't even know how to deal with this episode I. I. Dx He's just too fucking cute I can't stand it! WHAT IS AIR

I can't believe Glee made a good premiere episode.

I literally just stared at that gif for ten minutes. :| STOP IT AHH.

I literally smiled during the ENTIRE EPISODE except when Will was in it fuck that guy

I'm actually really hopeful for this season now! I was cynical. So cynical. But oh my gosh.

also seriously I am convinced Darren was a labrador puppy in another life his FACES in this episode
Blaine is so happy to be with Kurt ;___;

I DID TOO ; ; Oh my god. If they ever split, I swear, it will be like my heart is ripped out of my chest. I think, I think the writers realize that this isn't like damned Fichel and whatever, and they won't play with them like that, but - but if they do, my god. I can't even. I just can't.

I'm staring at that gif again. :| Jfc they are too cute for my sanity.

The only thing I really didn't like about the episode was the lack of songs in the first segment or so. There were other minor things (why was Britney still all happy after Santana left? The same "Blaine transfer" thing? etc). All in all I really enjoyed it though, as my little nitpicks were insignificant. Sugar is definitely the best character.

The episode also touched me a bit because of the nostalgia blast I got from my elementary school days. In Grade 5 not only did we do "The Wizard of Oz" for our school play, we also sang "You Can't Sop the Beat" in Choir.

It was impressive.

Back
Top Bottom