• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

PK you only got onto EqD because you bought your way in with those models as gifts... of course I only say that because I'm jealous! (of both that fact, and that you have access to a 3D printer in the first place)

oh heh people actually noticed i did that!

i've actually been lurking around behind the scenes for ages but i'm not actualyl a member of staff. that was just probably a one-time thing. The models had nothing to do with it :V

oh heh people actually noticed i did that!

I might not have noticed it if I weren't subscribed on google reader, which puts the name of the poster on the top of the post, rather than at the bottom. Though I might have noticed that the writing style was different anyway.

Last edited:
Okay guys, I have a question!

Basically, I'm quite a sensitive guy, and as a result I haven't found a pony community (other than Ponychan) that actually feels welcoming and doesn't have a air of hostility about it.

I don't mean to start a debate about the whole "love and tolerance" thing, I agree that it can be silly and overused etc, however I haven't found a community that isn't so anti-"love and tolerance" that the people there are actually nice.
Okay again, there IS ponychan, but I'm looking for a forum, not an imageboard. I don't have anything against imageboards, it's just I prefer regular old forums.

So my question is, do any of you know of a decent sized pony forum that is welcoming and generally not dickish towards anyone?

Maybe I wouldn't have to find a forum to discuss ponies on if this thread were more active
(also we need a font size tag smaller than this to make things even harder to see)

EDIT:
72325%20-%20Suited_For_Success%20astronomy%20canis_major%20puns%20rarity%20twilight_sparkle.png

Ponibooru is so full of puns.

Last edited:
spoilers spoilers spoilers beware. :D

I almost had a heart attack when I saw that it said Applebloom got her cutie mark because that would ruin the cutie mark crusader thing, but then I read the rest of the summary.

Last edited:
That episode was almost exactly like a piece of fanfiction linked to earlier in this thread, I believe.

And I loved every second of it. Especially Sonic Rainbomb, though I think it's not really a good idea for them to just be tossing the sonic rainboom around like that. But yeah, insane Twilight. It's freaky.

That episode was almost exactly like a piece of fanfiction linked to earlier in this thread, I believe.

And I loved every second of it. Especially Sonic Rainbomb, though I think it's not really a good idea for them to just be tossing the sonic rainboom around like that. But yeah, insane Twilight. It's freaky.

I don't really think of it as a rainboom, just general cartoonishness

I hate to be the guy who posts every other post (admit it, I'm annoying!) but... Luna anyone?

It was a good episode but I didn't particularly like it. I guess it felt repetitive for me.

It was a good episode, yeah, and clever, but it wasn't my favorite. Luna's tendencies were really off-putting, which I suppose was sort of the point, but it came off as more annoying (her old-fashioned English, the Royal Voice, use of the pronoun "we")

I love how everything that's scary is always out to eat you

Is it just me or did Luna seem way taller? That bothered me the whole episode; wasn't she really small before? Maybe she grew a little or something, but.

Anyway, this was an okay episode; it's far from my favorite though. Luna just seemed a bit too loud and confident. I mean, her speaking like that was brilliant (obviously language would have evolved by then), but maybe I thought she'd be a lot more shy? Hmm.

I loved the Zecora, though!

GUYS GUYS I NEED AN EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING THIS! See, if my parents catch me watching MLP, they'll want to know where the HECK I got into MLP and I'll be busted and probably grounded from the computer for a very long time.

GUYS GUYS I NEED AN EXCUSE TO BE WATCHING THIS! See, if my parents catch me watching MLP, they'll want to know where the HECK I got into MLP and I'll be busted and probably grounded from the computer for a very long time.

You can just say you saw it around and started watching it.

Do you have The Hub on your TV? You could make the excuse of their being nothing on, and then fake steadily getting into it.

It really annoyed me when everyone was like "NIGHTMARE MOON :O". While I know why they did it, it caused me to be annoyed by Pinkie most of the time. Also, Faust stated that when reverted back to her original state, Luna lost almost all of her magic and had to rehabilitate.

Where was Rarity?

Back
Top Bottom