• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Battle for Asber

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you fools remain so ignorant to your own doom?! You have been sitting ducks to Her for so long, feeding her schemes and never questioning anything!

I am sick of this. Sick of your apathy and contentedness to watch while others - we - suffer for you. No longer. Now it is you who will suffer! And rightly so!

There is very little She is not behind -

But not this! This is not Her will. It is ours. We choose to fight because it is what we desire. She has no hand in this, human, even if She is involved in every other crime.

This is our act. We are destroying the shackles She trapped us in. She has nothing to do with it, except for being the enemy!

.... and the plot thickens.

insert RALLYING CRY here, such as FOR ASBER.

Insert a snappy taunt, such as "A bunch of overgrown genetic mess doesn't stand a Mienshao's chance in the Distortion World of winning" here.

what

I'm sort of flattered you think I'm that threatening/high-key, but 'Her' is Negrek.

shackles > dragon's den?

Whatever. But what Kusari and Pathos are saying is contradictory; Kusari says Negrek has absolutely nothing to do with this, whereas Pathos is telling us we've been tricked by her into some big plot. Hrml.

But it does make sense!

Kusari, Pathos, Kratos; can we just redirect all your vengeance to Windyragon??? Maybe if you just ignore Negrek for a while She will go away!

((Windyragon she will be going away to get an army just be the decoy for a while okay.)))

I assure you that She would never fight alongside you insects. She would use you as a shield, and nothing more.

If we're all insects, then we won't need a shield nor her help.

I assure you this is all Her doing. Look at who sets up and controls this battle. It is Her. Who else could be monopolizing this? Only Her; it is always Her.

I assure you this is all Her doing. Look at who sets up and controls this battle. It is Her. Who else could be monopolizing this? Only Her; it is always Her.

It's a possibility Negrek is being controlled such as... do you prefer Pathos or Darkrai, legend? Would you like to be referred to as yourself or the puppet you are controlling?

... ha.

Oh, I'm certain some dared try.

But no. She is not one that can be controlled. For this reason, She must be destroyed.

It is the only way anything can be safe.

You don't know what you're doing. You don't know Whom you're defending. You don't know anything, human, and as you act in your ignorance, you will only hurt yourself.

If you say so, legend. Tell us, what would be so much better about your reign of chaos than Negrek's? Asberians on a whole don't experience quite this powerful a meteor shower destroying the city; it's usually just one or two.

I have no intent to reign here, human. Have you heard nothing? It will all be destroyed.

You would be permitted to live, is all, to live the way you desire, and you, too, would be free.

Yeah, I like me my megalomaniacal schemes. Getting my claws into all the sinister plots, all of them, and pulling the strings from behind the scenes, and all that. Sowing discord and strife is just one of my little hobbies, you know. I wish I had thought to bring my espeon along so I could sit around stroking her in a suitably sinister fashion.

tumblr_lma56pye8l1qfvhot.gif

I mean, holy inconsistencies, Batman! I don't know what exactly you expect me to do when you can't even decide how, exactly, I managed to ruin your lives forever onoes, or just what lolevil plot I'm working on today (I've got so many irons in the fire, it's hard to keep track). I'm not a mind-reader, unlike some people around here I could name, so if you don't give me something to go on, you can't really expect me to respond to force with something other than force.

The whole reason you and your friends got locked up in the first place was for being kind of difficult to reason with, after all. Your behavior just hasn't been that great. I mean, let's review: Mind-manipulating people because you thought it was amusing. Trying to assassinate me all the damn time. Eating people who get sucked into your little pocket dimension. Or, you know, dropping a draco meteor shower on a minor metropolitan area. These... these are why we can't have nice things. Or rather, why you can't have nice things so that other people can.

And believe me, I would love to take the fight to your smug pseudofeline face, but even I have to admit when I need a bit of backup. And, given that nobody else can lay down the rules to contain a battle of this magnitude, I'm going to have to spend my time keeping everybody from being reduced to little charred matchsticks rather than getting in the thick of things. Sucks, but I'm not seeing any other options, here. Except you lot coming quietly, that is. No chance of that, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom