• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Battle for Asber

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it will be very quiet when you are all dead.

That's all I expect You to do, really—die! Your reasons for even attempting to rein us in or resist us in the first place are utterly insignificant. I couldn't care less what the others think You've done. All that matters to me is that I do not take disturbance lightly, whether in my own domain or out here. Is it so wrong to want to be left alone? Is it so wrong to... remove those who trespass in my home for the sake of a little silence? You seem to take offense to our having our way with Your home, after all.

(I would ask You to witness what awaits a certain trespasser, but I suppose You'll be too dead to witness much of anything by the time I'm able to return. More's the pity.)

You, Your ceaselessly droning insects, Your silly "experiments" and "games" and "rules"... you will be silenced and done away with. You say you'd all like peace, well, so would I. And everything will be very peaceful when you are all dead and your city razed.

She'd probably be too busy hitting on Mewtwo.
Dammit, you're right. Unfortunately, I lack for other feline pokémon.

Edit: Wait, there's my meowth. Persian is really better form for a crime lord, though.

Last edited:
hahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Foolish legendaries. Are you really going so far as to lie to yourself? You know there are 30 of us and only three of you. We will rip your skin from your scalp to your legs as we eat your internal organs and muscles. We will tear out your eyes and make you eat them, seeing the emptyness that is your barren body or ghost figure. We will rip you in half as we eat your entire being. Do you really think you stand a chance against US? US? US?

You are fools thinking you can defeat us!

Personal note: Assassinate Darkaura after teatime.

Also anyone find it ironic how Darkaura used the same "flavor text" as when LS99 died in her mafia? She is obviously a mafia in her own mafia game

Note: RK-9 is part of the legendary team, so therefore, we should boil him alive.

Now come on. We can't outright boil the legendaries or do anything like that; we have to have something to give back to Windy and Blazhy! If we don't, we'll never be able to battle them in the simulators again!

I...I just wanted to have a bunch of dogs and bipedal thunder lizards. I didn't want all this...banter and hatred. But, maybe if I do good, and beat the big bads, the Canines of Legend may deign to speak to me, and we can hang out and stuff. Nothing against bipedal cats, sentient centipedes, or...ghosty-things, really. I just don't like y'all as much.

... You.

Even now, You dare try to justify what You have done?

What need would we have to assassinate You, champion, if You did not restrain us so? What would draw our interest to this city of Yours, to prompt us to destroy it, if not for Your actions?

Our actions in our own territories are of no concern to You, and those with whom I share my mind desired the power.

So continue to fear us, champion, and call upon Your shields as You will. I see that You understand that there is nothing You can do against us. We are under Your power no longer! We will destroy Your shields, champion, and then You will stand alone against us.

Then, You shall truly know fear, champion. You will know despair like no other human before You - and this shall be my revenge.

... You.

What need would we have to assassinate You, champion, if You did not restrain us so? What would draw our interest to this city of Yours, to prompt us to destroy it, if not for Your actions?

Our actions in our own territories are of no concern to You, and those with whom I share my mind desired the power.

So continue to fear us, champion, and call upon Your shields as You will. I see that You understand that there is nothing You can do against us. We are under Your power no longer! We will destroy Your shields, champion, and then You will stand alone against us.

Then, You shall truly know fear, champion. You will know despair like no other human before You - and this shall be my revenge.

seems like someone got off on the wrong side of the bed this morning via teleporting.

... You.

You DARE challenge us?!

I will eat your entrails as your organs show from my mouth. I shall cook your brains on a grill. Your fetus will be eatten by Swellows. I will make you into cyborgs afterwards so you can fight in the simulations. I shall rip out your eyes and squish them in my hands, leaving green moss in my hands. You will feel touture like you have never witnessed.

There is nothing to be gained in acting like a petulant child determined to be 'cool', Aura. Moderation and calmness are valuable things, child.

I will eat your entrails as your organs show from my mouth. I shall cook your brains on a grill. Your fetus will be eatten by Swellows. I will make you into cyborgs afterwards so you can fight in the simulations. I shall rip out your eyes and squish them in my hands, leaving green moss in my hands. You will feel touture like you have never witnessed.

Oh, no, it's fine, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway O_o

My god

So like, devil's advocate here, but I'm just going with the crowd. I mean look at me I'm using a Vespiquen, clearly I don't have any sort of hope. So yeah, don't group me with DarkAura on this one, I won't feast on your entrails or feed your fetus to anything or stuff like that. *Make my death a quick one*

I mean, uh, yeah, let's get 'em, guys...

Oh, indeed. It would be much simpler if you would all just die quietly.

But you humans wish to spit your defiance, perhaps due to your instinctive knowledge that it is the only attempt at resistance possible.

How many of you are the truly mindless insects, acting only as others instruct you, for you have no useful input of your own? Especially those of you who do nothing but spew verbal defiance. How many of you are simply bodies, husks that the others throw before themselves as a shield?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom