• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokémon Registration Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Claiming uh, two birthday presents, I think.

[Xenon] Drifloon (M)
Ability: Aftermath

Uh, Wyvern didn't post again in the Birthday Center, but he did buy the Drifloon. Do I wait for him to post again, or can I give a link to the approval?
Edit: Okay, he posted in the Birthday Center. Here. And thanks again, Wyvern :)

[Stratosa] Skarmory (F)
Ability: Keen Eye

Hereee

Last edited:

Claiming a birthday gift ^_^

<333

[Gaia] Trapinch (F)
Ability: Arena Trap
Approved.

Claiming ANOTHER birthday present o.o

Thanks all you guys <3

Post are herez

[Drake] Gible (M)
Ability: Sand Veil
Approved.

Claiming uh, two birthday presents, I think.

[Xenon] Drifloon (M)
Ability: Aftermath

Uh, Wyvern didn't post again in the Birthday Center, but he did buy the Drifloon. Do I wait for him to post again, or can I give a link to the approval?
Edit: Okay, he posted in the Birthday Center. Here. And thanks again, Wyvern :)

[Stratosa] Skarmory (F)
Ability: Keen Eye

Hereee
Approved.

Ummm I'm new so please don't bust me if I do something wrong.
Anyway, I want a:
[Fireblitz] Chimchar (M) <Blaze> -10$-
[Nightslice] Scyther (M) <Technician> -25$-
[Antondias] Ralts (M) <Synchronize> -7$-
That's about 42$

Ummm I'm new so please don't bust me if I do something wrong.
Anyway, I want a:
That's about 42$

You need to actually pay for the Pokémon you want. Make a post in the bank detailing your transaction, then make a new post here that links to that bank post. Then make sure your new registration post, in turn, links to the bank post.

I want a:
Here you go about 42$

Meh, lapras.

Lapras (M)
Ability: Water Absorb

Approved.

I want a:
Here you go about 42$

You seem to be making the links incorrectly, as right now they don't link to anything. You need to get the link to the actual post (find the post you need, right-click the little number in the upper-right corner and select "Copy link location" or whatever other text your browser might use for that option). Then, when you click the "insert link" button, paste that into the box that comes up. If you already knew all that, then you're copying the text you wanted after copying the link and pasting that in instead. Make a new bank post and a new approval post with the correct links, please.

...et pour moi, une évolution!

[Yakuza] Murkrow (M) <Super Luck>

@Dusk Stone right here (it's not listed in the status section, so here's the first post as proof that he's holding it if needed)

[Yakuza] Honchkrow (M) <Super Luck>

I want a:
Here you go about 42$
ok, here is the link( I tested it out.)
http://www.dragonflycave.com/forums/showpost.php?p=335073&postcount=1892

Much better. Approved.

Just in case, so I don't get overlooked:

@Dusk Stone right here (it's not listed in the status section, so here's the first post as proof that he's holding it if needed)

Bonjour, j'ai besoin plus de Pokémon. (Yeah French gogogo)

[Mercury] Togepi (M) - $10
Ability: Serene Grace
Body Mod: None
Move Mod: None

[Ice Car] Swinub (M) - $7
Ability: Snow Cloak

[Fubuki] Lapras (F) - $25

And I don't know if I have to post for a nickname change, but I'm doing it anyway.

Changing my Snorunt's nickname, Fubuki, to Yukianesa.

Total comes to $42.

Nooo my money D':

Bonjour, j'ai besoin plus de Pokémon. (Yeah French gogogo)

[Mercury] Togepi (M) - $10
Ability: Serene Grace

[Ice Car] Swinub (M) - $7
Ability: Snow Cloak

[Fubuki] Lapras (F) - $25

And I don't know if I have to post for a nickname change, but I'm doing it anyway.

Changing my Snorunt's nickname, Fubuki, to Yukianesa.

Total comes to $42.

Nooo my money D':

Approved.

You don't have to post for nickname changes, btw.

Much better. Approved.

Just in case, so I don't get overlooked:

Approved.

[Cerberus] Arcanine (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Experience: 1
Approval

Signature Move: Triple Head

Cerberus has always been very adept at controlling fire. However, he has recently managed to take this to a new level. He managed to cover his entire head in fire. He then managed to recreate the image of flames. Soon he had perfected covering his head in fire, and creating two identical copies, one to rest on each shoulder.

Cerberus does this, and then manipulates the heads to attack the opponent, leaving his body, with flames trailing behind them. They then ravage the opponent, before disappearing.

Type: Fire / Stat: Special / Base Damage 6% per head / Accuracy: 75% per head / Target: Single / Energy: 9% / Duration: 1 Action
Cerberus creates three copies of his head from fire, which then attack the opponent. There is a 15% that the opponent will become burned. This attack causes 3% damage to Cerberus. Cerberus has -1 Speed, and -10% Accuracy for three actions after this attack is concluded, due to the flames attacking his eyes and shoulders. This attack does not activate Cerberus's Flash Fire ability.
Usage Gap: 5 Rounds

The Union's Torchic Ganteiana is ready to evolve with the experience she got from a battle that isn't finished yet (it makes sense in context; plus, I-- er, the Union doesn't want to forget to do it later.)

Combusken Ganteiana (F) [Blaze]

And in honor of her new evolution she gains a body modification.

Body Mod: Dragon Warrior

Ganteiana comes from a breed of Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken that originate deep in the jungles of Tandor; they are elusive and renowned for their bravery in combat. They also look different; their skin and claws are blue, their orange feathers a bright red and their yellow feathers more orange.

But the differences are more than skin deep: true to their name, the Dragon Warriors are fierce fighters marked for their pact with the Dragon legendary that rules their area. In times of strife, they are capable of unleashing their inner Dragon upon their foes.

Effects: When under 50% health, Ganteiana can take an action to call upon her reserves of inner draconic energy and enter Dragon Mode. When she does this, she gains the Dragon-type in place of Fighting-type. She gains the ability to use the moves Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, and Dragonbreath, and all physical attacks have an additional 10 base power. She has to spend 3% extra energy each action she maintains this state, and will leave it if she is put to sleep or frozen.

Too broken?

[Cerberus] Arcanine (M)
Ability: Flash Fire
Experience: 1
Approval

Signature Move: Triple Head

Cerberus has always been very adept at controlling fire. However, he has recently managed to take this to a new level. He managed to cover his entire head in fire. He then managed to recreate the image of flames. Soon he had perfected covering his head in fire, and creating two identical copies, one to rest on each shoulder.

Cerberus does this, and then manipulates the heads to attack the opponent, leaving his body, with flames trailing behind them. They then ravage the opponent, before disappearing.

Type: Fire / Stat: Special / Base Damage 6% per head / Accuracy: 75% per head / Target: Single / Energy: 9% / Duration: 1 Action
Cerberus creates three copies of his head from fire, which then attack the opponent. There is a 15% that the opponent will become burned. This attack causes 3% damage to Cerberus. Cerberus has -1 Speed, and -10% Accuracy for three actions after this attack is concluded, due to the flames attacking his eyes and shoulders. This attack does not activate Cerberus's Flash Fire ability.
Usage Gap: 5 Rounds
Approved.

The Union's Torchic Ganteiana is ready to evolve with the experience she got from a battle that isn't finished yet (it makes sense in context; plus, I-- er, the Union doesn't want to forget to do it later.)

Combusken Ganteiana (F) [Blaze]

And in honor of her new evolution she gains a body modification.

Too broken?
Experience is not valid until the end of the battle in which it is gained. For when you do evolve her though... the attribute should be okay, but when you repost it you should specify whether Ganteiana can choose to turn her ability off without being put to sleep/frozen, and if it takes a full action to do so if she can.

I want my Kangaskhan back.

[The Baroness von Münchhausen] Kangaskhan (F) <Scrappy>
Signature Move: Münchausen Syndrome by Proxy

Baby Kangaskhan are sweet, adorable and pretty helpless to boot; wouldn't it just break your heart to see one coming to harm? That is exactly what Munchy is banking on as she calmly reaches into her pouch, takes out her daughter, tickles her a little, smiles at her, gives her a big hug... a very, very tight big hug around the neck. Munchy shakes and throttles her baby viciously and indeed comes very close to killing the poor little thing. Or, at least, she appears to; the baby is actually unharmed and she simply thrashes and squeals and plays along. The opponent, however, is completely convinced that Munchy is out to murder her daughter and cannot reconcile this in their mind. Kangaskhan are supposed to be fiercely protective of their offspring, and this one is trying to kill hers! And besides, who could stand to see such a cute and helpless little baby so mercilessly attacked? The opponent is thoroughly baffled by this development and in effect becomes confused. Satisfied with the mental damage she has caused, Munchy drops her daughter on the ground and continues the battle as if nothing has happened while the baby plays dead for effect; the opponent spends its next action checking to see whether she is okay. Since the baby appears to be dead, the enraged opponent promises to punish Munchy for her heinous act and can think of nothing other than beating her into a pulp for the next five actions.

At the end of the five actions the baby gets up, perfectly fine, and toddles off to the safety of the sidelines. The opponent sees that it has been fooled and calms down (presumably; I don't know, I'd still be pretty mad if I saw someone had pulled the wool over my eyes like that); it won't be fooled by the same trick again for the rest of the battle.

Type: Normal / Damage Type: Other / Energy: 7% / Accuracy: 90% / Effects: Opponent forfeits their next action to check on the baby and then is considered confused and taunted for the next five actions / Duration: Total six actions / Usage Gap: Once per battle

Same move was approved before, so I just needed to add the energy cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom