• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, sure, why not. There isn't a great variety here anyway. But you don't get a description.
Clamperl Male
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female), Prinplup (Female)
Points for Encounter: 90
Total Points: 1530
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

EDIT: Pal Park has reached 1000 Posts! :)

Last edited:
Eh, sure, why not. There isn't a great variety here anyway. But you don't get a description.
Clamperl Male
Inventory: Park Balls x2, Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female), Prinplup (Female)
Total Points: 1530

EDIT: Pal Park has reached 1000 Posts! :)

Grr. Still not Kingdra. I WILL PAY YOU FOR A FRICKING KINGDRA. FEMALE.

You will pay me? How much? You know, I could influence the RNG...
Omastar Male
Total Points: 1620

You will pay me? How much? You know, I could influence the RNG...
Omastar Male
Total Points: 1620

How much you want? $3? $4?

I'm kidding. The Park Wardens don't accept bribes.
Hey look you got what you wanted.
Kingdra Male
Total Points: 1710

Here then have your female Kingdra.
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female), Prinplup (Female), Kingdra (Female)
Total Points: 1890

You haave 1890 Points. This makes you eligible for a: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Here then have your female Kingdra.
Kingdra
Capture: +90 Points
Inventory: Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female), Prinplup (Female), Kingdra (Female)
Total Points: 1890

You haave 1890 Points. This makes you eligible for a: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Qualot, because it reminds me of Swalot.

The reason I didn't incluse a Sprite was because I assumed you'd catch it and so I just acted accordingly. But!
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Anorith (Male), Spheal (Female), Seel (Female), Lapras (Female), Prinplup (Female), Kingdra (Female) and a Qualot Berry.

Capture: +45 Points
Heading in deeper, you encounter a...
Hippopotas-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Cubone (Female), Magnemite, Lunatone, Hitmonlee, Cacnea (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 525
Partner Pokémon: Seviper

Oops, wait, you were due a Rare Pokémon. You can choose to buy an extra Park Ball to catch the Hippopotas for $2, or choose to catch the Hippopotas, or catch the male...
Shelgon

So, what'll it be?

Then that'll be $2 from you.
Extra Park Ball in hand, you catch the two Pokémon.
This is your final Park Ball.
Capture: +135 Points
Inventory: Cubone (Female), Magnemite, Lunatone, Hitmonlee, Cacnea (Male), Hippopotas (Female), Shelgon (Male)
Total Points: 660

You have 660 Points. This makes you eligible for: Aguav, Figy, Iapapa, Mago, or Wiki Berry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom