• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pal Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mawile
Capture: +45 Points
Inventory: Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female), Duskull (Male)
Total Points: 1945

You have 1945 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.

Ruffledfeathers
He appreciates the hug.
Girafarig Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Luxio (Female), Jigglypuff (Female), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Female), Mareep (Male)
Points for Encounter: 45
Total Points: 855
Partner Pokémon: None

Mawile
Inventory: Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female), Duskull (Male)
Total Points: 1945

You have 1945 Points. This makes you eligible for: Grepa, Hondew, Kelpsy, Pomeg, Qualot, or Tamato Berry.
I'll take a Grepa berry and have another go in the Forest~

Mawile
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female), Duskull (Male) and a Grepa Berry.
----------------------------
$6 from you.
Natu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x6
Total Points: 45
Partner Pokémon: Cyndaquil

Ruffledfeathers
Arcanine Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x1, Luxio (Female), Jigglypuff (Female), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Female), Mareep (Male)
Points for Encounter: 60
Total Points: 915
Partner Pokémon: None

Mawile
Congratulations on completing the Catching Show! You have: Mime Jr. (Female), Chatot (Female), Gulpin (Female), Dusknoir (Female), Murkrow (Female), Duskull (Male) and a Grepa Berry.
----------------------------
$6 from you.
Natu
[Catch / Ignore]?
Ignore.

Baltoy
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Drifloon (Female)
Points for Encounter: 135
Partner Pokémon: Weavile

2yy4fp4.jpg

An occupational hazard of having many people to attend to and little time to do it, I suppose.

Doduo-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Taillow (Male)
Total Points: 825
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

?

Ignore.

I want the Arcanine Ruffie just found.

Or maybe that Venusaur I want.

Captain Sea Turtle
Mankey Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 180

Ruffledfeathers
Sammmm?
Inventory: Luxio (Female), Jigglypuff (Female), Lopunny (Female), Cleffa (Female), Mareep (Male), Arcanine (Male)
Total Points: 975

You have 975 Points. This makes you eligible for: Bluk, Nanab, Lum, Pinap, Razz, Sitrus, or Wepear Berry.

Brock
It's my apology image, I use it to apologise. The statement is explaining why the error occurred.
Spinda Female
[Catch / Ignore]?
Inventory: Park Balls x5, Taillow (Male)
Total Points: 870
Partner Pokémon: Lanturn

Mawile
Venonat Male
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 135

Captain Sea Turtle
Lo! I shall decline to catch this magnificent [Pokémon], and shall thusly venture forth further into the [Area] to search further!
...Or something.
Rhyhorn-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 270

Captain Sea Turtle
Lo! I shall decline to catch this magnificent [Pokémon], and shall thusly venture forth further into the [Area] to search further!
...Or something.
Rhyhorn-f
[Catch / Ignore]?
Total Points: 270

Ermmmm...Lo! I shall decline to catch this magnificent Rhyhorn, and shall thusly...oh, I can't do it, ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom