• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bill's Teleporter

Ok, so I assume that I can then make the following six Pokemon:

$35

$2 Pidgey, Caterpie, Feebas
$5 Trapinch
$8 Combee
$15 Skarmory

[Zephyr] Pidgey (F)
Ability: Keen Eye

[Ninja] Caterpie (F)

[Jtragn] Feebas (M)

[Shiney] Trapinch (F)
Ability: Hyper Cutter

[Quena] Combee (F)

[Silver] Skarmory (M)

$1

Erm, you may want to reduce the $35 in Store Credit... XD

Oh, and I presume no Bank Link is needed, as this is Store Credit, correct?

does this mean I can get 35$ in teleport credit and use it here eve though I never had an account on the old league and spend it HOWEVER I WANT?
Oh if I came in 2 weeks or less after restart, I joinedtoday does that count ???

Oh, right XD

Sorry:

$35

$2 Pidgey, Caterpie
$5 Trapinch
$15 Skarmory

[Zephyr] Pidgey (F)

[Ninja] Caterpie (F)

[Shiney] Trapinch (F)

[Silver] Skarmory (M)

$11

....I can import 2 free pokemon? Then I want my Riolu back. I have a Bank account now

[Riolu] Halan (M)
Kusari, you have the record.

I can't get my other two since the battle they are in aren't over...so I'll have to pay for those

Last edited:
does this mean I can get 35$ in teleport credit and use it here eve though I never had an account on the old league and spend it HOWEVER I WANT?
Oh if I came in 2 weeks or less after restart, I joinedtoday does that count ???
1. Yes.
2. No.

So let's see here... I think I'll get my old Pokemon back. :3

So, I want L'Arc~En~Ciel and Edward. :3

[L'Arc-En-Ciel] Togekiss (male)
Dragon/Flying
-Baton Pass, Last Resort
+Dragon Rush, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Twister, Dragonbreath
Ability: Serene Grace
Proof

And

[Edward] Persian (M)
Ability: Technician

Whom is currently entered in the Grand Festival. And neither Have sig move records. D:

A question:
Can I add a body mod to Ed and re-add their sig moves (or new ones?) or do I have to try and locate their old sig moves?

Last edited:
You can give Ed a signature attributes and both of them new signature move if you would like, yes.

Alright, thanks. :3

Oh, and do I need to take them over to get Approved in the Registration Office, or do I have to wait? Or some other thing?

Sorry for so many questions. D:

Kratos Aurion

Your blaziken... should I know where he's from?

Whoa, how'd I miss this? :/

Ah, crap, I just remembered you weren't the one who judged the battle round. He was in the February Contest, anyway, as it says in the post. I'm pretty sure you at least judged the appeal rounds, though, didn't you? (He was only a Torchic there... ugh) Who was the head judge that time? I want to say Chiropter or Byrus, but I'm not sure. (God if it's Byrus then I'm screwed.)

You were the one who said I'd be able to use the February Contest to bring him back in one of the earlier discussion threads, so I suppose that's why I thought you'd have a record of it. But since you brought him and the contest up without my even mentioning them that means you should at least remember. D<

Is the Salamence okay to go, though?

*cough*

The judge was Chiropter, so I'd ask him about the blaziken. The February contest was the only one I didn't pay terribly much attention to because I wasn't actively involved.

Salamence is good, though.

I'd like to rescue four of those poor pokies from the cold expanse of nothingness. :(

Doduo (5), Growlithe (5), Chinchou (5), and Murkrow (10). Thanks!

Reclaiming these guys from the void:

[Titanic] Lapras (F) <Water Absorb>
[Armored] Cloyster <Skill Link> (both were in battle with Kratos, she or JD could vouch for them)

I'm also saving a Remoraid and Venonat from cyberspace abandonment. (5 each)

RIGHT SO I'm confused, if I can prove Titanic and Armored existed, do they come free, or do I still pay for them? (leaving me with $1 in store credit D:)

I don't think you can claim old Pokémon and create new ones. I'm pretty sure it's one or the other.

He did have the Lapras and Cloyster, though.

Okay, so, going on the assumption that I can take the pair of freebies offered and take out some store credit as well, and going on the assumption that the freebies can be made up, I'll take this oppotunity to rescue some pokemon from cyberspace (which is easier than trying to find old records).

I'd like my two free pokemon to be an Espeon and a Lucario

And I'd like to take on store credit a Glameow ($5), a Gligar ($10), a Clefairy ($8), and a Ponyta ($5), coming to a total of $28.

And if it doesn't work that way, I'll just take the four I bought on credit.

Walker

It's either up to two from the old forums or up to four created ones.

Light Mightyena

It's one or the other--two free or up to four on credit. You can't get more than four through any means.

Oh, right XD

Sorry:

$35

$2 Pidgey, Caterpie
$5 Trapinch
$15 Skarmory

[Zephyr] Pidgey (F)

[Ninja] Caterpie (F)

[Shiney] Trapinch (F)