• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Emergency Referee Outpost

By Saturday at latest I meant next Saturday, apparently, because there's no way in hell I can do that by tomorrow. It'll definitely get done though.

Need a new ref for this one again. There's really only a couple of rounds left, so it's easy money.

Reffing is taking over my liiiiiife

Taking this; expect the round within a week or so; I still have three others to plow through before I can get to this.

A lot of schoolwork; be gone for about a week.

Edit: ahah wow how did I not notice this was in the wrong place

Still in effect, but lessened.

Last edited:
Byrus, I'll take that battle for you. Could I ask that you pick up one of mine from the Challenge Board? I have one with Cypher and one with LegendarySeeker99, and I'm not picky about which you take.

Byrus, I'll take that battle for you. Could I ask that you pick up one of mine from the Challenge Board? I have one with Cypher and one with LegendarySeeker99, and I'm not picky about which you take.
That's fine, I'll take your battle with LS99. Thanks!

NOTE! I am SUPER not-interested in this place anymore and therefore will not be finishing any of the battles I took. Unfortunately, this means uv/Music Dragon and Star 69/Mendatt will need a new ref for their battles.

To sweeten the deal, I will use my infinite wealth to buy the people who take these battles a Pokemon. (ONLY ONCE THESE BATTLES ARE DONE)

Back
Top Bottom