• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of the Fanclub

Woah, those are awesome! I think Presea, Kratos and Zelos came out best. But they're all really great. That looks like fun~

I would like membership, please.

Uh, yeah, I'm coming here for help. xD

I'm stuck in the Mine, and I cannot outrun that boulder. Before you say, "Use Lloyd's EX Skill," I have, but I still can't outrun it. I've lost over 10,000 HP to that rock. I've done it endlessly, and gotten nowhere. I personally think my game has come to an end because of that goddamn rock.

Well, if you go around the corner, you'll notice a switch on the wall, which you can press to turn it off. For the Bakura, though, you have to lure it after you, and up as far as it can go in the boulder's path. Then, activate the trap and duck into that little outlying safe area from the boulder.

...So, anyone seen anything from E3 about the game?

No shit. What do you think I've been doing? Going the opposite way? I'm not fast enough to outrun it to that area.

I keep running there, and I see a cutscene of Lloyd falling with a nice 256 above him. Again. And again. And again. And again. I lost tons of HP being crushed, and there seems like there is no end in sight. Lloyd runs so slowly up and down, even with the EX Skill activated!

I UPDATED THE LIST. :D

Falthor: You are running to the little outcrop to the left aren't you? Run along the left edge, because you can't fall off, and you'll slip into the outcrop a bit easier. For the Bakura, lure it as far as you can until it actually turns back. Then get it back to where it was. Run up, hit the switch, and duck into the outcrop. I'm really not sure why that doesn't work; I didn't have the EX Skill on. Or, what you could do, is have Genis as your avatar. He runs faster than Lloyd, so does Presea. Hope that helped you out~

*joins*

Love ToS, love ToP, like TotA, like TotW:RM, and find ToL okay. :P And of course I will be getting Tales of Vesperia!

Or, what you could do, is have Genis as your avatar. He runs faster than Lloyd, so does Presea. Hope that helped you out~

Oh, the number of times I've had to make Genis or Presea my avatar because I get completely stuck between two NPCs/an NPC and the environment so that the bigger characters can't move X3

Hello AK~ *wave*

Hiya. =P Anyone else going to try and get Tales of Vesperia? I downloaded the demo today and it was a lot fun - voice acting and graphics seem nice and polished and the battle was fun, albeit really really difficult. x_x (I had to play the demo three times before beating it.)

I wish I could. =/ We don't have any next-gen consoles, so it could be a while before I can really get a grasp on ToV.

On the other hand, though, I've gotten ToP recently, so that should keep me busy when I'm at school~

Would try it (Vesperia) if, you know, I actually owned an Xbox. Might get it if my brother actually succeeds in getting a 360 of his own, though. Doubt he will, but we'll see.

Last edited:
ToP's encounter rate doesn't bother me so much. It's more the fact that the monsters come out of nowhere liekwoah.

Which is why I usually have a few Holy Bottles. P=

I have returned to Sylvarant!

Questions have arisen: If someone is a soul mate, that means you did the right thing with those conversation circles, right? What are those percent things at save/load menus? And what's this important scene that makes you be with the person you love? I want to be with Sheena, but he and Colette are soul mates, as well as Lloyd and Sheena. What do I do? I want Lloyd and Sheena to be an item?

Let's talk ToS shippings now. xD

Awesome. I want Lloyd to be with Sheena, so badly, and it looks like it's extremely possible. Colette's so fucking annoying. I hate her character. It's so unoriginal and stupid. Sheena is amazing and a great character, truly evolving just as much as Lloyd is. But stupid Colette is attached to him. ><

Anyone know of the Tech Glitch?

I don't know if I should be here. I've only played one game, Phantasia, and I did like it (based a comic series off some of it), but everyone seems to be rubbing it in that I can't get Tales of Symphonia. It's so hard to come by games for me, since I don't have the time or money usually. But... I'm here now.

I double-posted? I could have sworn....

Anyway, Alxprit, this club is about any game in the Tales series, so you're welcome here. I only played Symphonia and plan to play the others once I beat this game. I logged in already sixty hours and I'm not even on the second disc yet.

I have returned to Sylvarant!

Questions have arisen: If someone is a soul mate, that means you did the right thing with those conversation circles, right? What are those percent things at save/load menus? And what's this important scene that makes you be with the person you love? I want to be with Sheena, but he and Colette are soul mates, as well as Lloyd and Sheena. What do I do? I want Lloyd and Sheena to be an item?

Let's talk ToS shippings now. xD

Among other things, yes - there are lots of things that affect affection. (xD)

The percentages are how much you've used that character - if Lloyd has 100%, that means you've used him in every battle so far.

The important scene is very late in disc two - you'll be in Flanoir, staying overnight, and you'll go out for a walk with your soul mate.

It doesn't matter if Colette has the highest affection at all - the important scene above allows you to pick from the three characters with the highest affection for Lloyd. Chances are, if you've been making some smart choices, Sheena will easily be one of those three - she starts out with a high affection anyway.

Back
Top Bottom