• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of the Fanclub

Awesome. :3 - I loff Sheena. I hate Colette; her character is so stupid, plain, and boring.

I talked to the fortuneteller in Triet, by the way. Here are my standings:

Genis - Soul Mate
Colette - Soul Mate
Raine - Highly liked/respected (I forgot the word she used)
Zelos - No trust at all
Kratos - Highly respected
Regal - Soul Mate
Sheena - Soul Mate
Presea - Soul Mate

Oh boy. ><

Genis and Colette are almost always gonna be there unless you answer questions with Raine's/Kratos' preferred choices in the first part of the game. But yeah, it'll be hard to tell... just keep doing stuff to get Sheena to like you.

I did the "I Dunno" thing to the fortuneteller. She said, "Someone really likes you! She really cares about you...and she is like a flower." Blah, blah, something about blooming or whatever. Is that Sheena or Colette?

Getting Zelos to even stay the night is very difficult. I ended up using a guide to pick all the choices that would get Zelos's trust as well as doing all the side quests (Kidnapped Princess, Lost Boy) and I believe he was the third one to show up (I ended up reloading my save file after watching the scenes with Raine and Presea since I haven't seen their talks with Lloyd before).

It's about time I did a Tech Side switch with the characters. Lloyd is going to be T for once, Genis will be S, Raine S, Regal T, Sheena T, Kratos/Zelos T, Presea T, Collete I believe S. More of Reid's artes for Lloyd, at least.

Colette's normally an S-Type, and Kratos and Zelos lean toward T. So Colette should be T, and Kratos/Zelos should be S. Sheena normally leans towards T, so she must be S.

So...

Regal, Presea, Lloyd, and Colette should be T's; Kratos/Zelos, Sheena, Raine, and Genis should be S's if you want to do an inverse.

I've carried affection over lots of playthroughs and my top three are Raine, Presea and Zelos. Colette hates me X3 Well, not hate, but she doesn't like me as much as the others (according to Fortune-Lady, everyone's my soulmate XD). It's funny that you can't get negative affection on the on-field skits (as far as I know), even when you give a response that should really hurt their feelings. Is it wrong how much I enjoy making Lloyd be mean to Colette?

Fun story: You know that boss battle with
in the Torent Forest? Before taking him on I got the Devils Arms and beat
and such so they were ungodly powerful and managed to beat him in six seconds. My grade was huge.

And in my game, everyone but Raine and Genis are S-type. I carry over the number of times a tech has been used, too, and most people have used most attacks 999 times now X3

Heh, with the default settings, I would ALWAYS have First Aid and Photon reach 999 on Raine without even trying. XD

Yeah. She's at 600 right now. xD

I'm stuck in the Latheon Gorge. Any tips? I don't like using the walkthrough. There's a flower that shoots air upward. And what are the Amangos for? They cause the plants to wilt.

Amangos are needed for when a flower interrupts your floating (usually when two flowers blow wind at the same time and cross paths). The flower that shoots upward can be utilized by having a flower blow you towards it.

Oh, god, this post sounds dirty.

Well, you had to think that way. (That's what she said.)

Got it.

My team is kickass. Lloyd, Sheena, Genis, Zelos (thinking of switching him with Presea or Regal. Should I?), all Level 60+.

My team for boss battles will always have Genis and Raine. You need Raine for some battles, and while it's a pain to have two mages standing there charging for most of the game, Genis' attacks are powerful and the unison attack Prism Stars (Ray + any of Genis' Advanced spells - I like Cyclone) is the best.
And then I'll normally have Presea because she's so damn strong and Sheena because she's so fast/can summon/has a ressurection spell for emergencies.

I use Lloyd, Sheena, Genis, and Raine in my Boss Battles. I didn't know that U. Attack. So, now, time for ultimate destruction.

Lloyd: Sonic Thrust (not SUPER, just regular)
Sheena: Mirage Seal
Raine: Ray
Genis: Tidal Wave/Cyclone (both dish the same damage and number of hits)

Results: Loads of hits and damage, Mirage Thrust, and Prism Stars. 10,000+ Damage?

Prism Stars is the absolute best for getting lods of hits. I think I had Genis, Raine, Colette and Lloyd and used, uh, Pow Hammer and maybe Tempest/Supersonic Thrust at the right time so one'd start as soon as the other finished to keep the combo going and then have Genis use Cyclone and as soon as that's finished, you initiate the Unison with Prism Stars and your Combo will be huuuuge, it's great :D

I prefer Cyclone over Tidal Wave, just because TW sometimes doesn't hit flying things. They're both good, though.

Prism Stars is good for small enemies, but if you're facing something large (most bosses or the Earth Temple dragon or someting) I'd have to say Stardust Rain is the way to go.

I like Psi Tempest more. xD

I've never used Prism Stars before, so yeah.

Highest combo: 59. I heard there was a title for Lloyd who completed a 60-hit combo: Combo Expert, was it?

As much as I love Jade as a character, he was never on my battling team. I would always use Guy, Tear, Anise, and Natalia.

Back
Top Bottom