• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tales of the Fanclub

Yeah! You can keep it, Kaito, it's fine~
Re-joining, obviously~

Just for reference:
I've played Phantasia, Symphonia, Legendia, Abyss, Tempest, and Innocence, and I own Rebirth but I haven't got my hands on a Swap Magic to actually play it yet. D:

My favorites characters are Yuan, Mithos, Walter, Jay, Asch, Jade, Dist, Spada, and Ruca~

Favorite Summon Spirit? Corrine~ He's just so cute and fun to draw and his voice manages to be high-pitched without being annoying~

And I am so psyched for Dawn of the New World/Knights of Ratatosk (whatever you want to call it) and Vesperia~

There are waaaaay too many sword wielders in Vesperia, it seems.

Of the games I have played so far: Phantasia (SNES and PSX translated), Destiny PSX, Eternia, Symphonia, Legendia, Abyss, and Radiant Mythology. I really would like to see Rebirth translated to the PSP. I may end up porting Eternia to the States as well since Namco has to suck like that. Reid is perhaps the greatest hero ever.

I don't have a favorite summon, as I am usually too busy racking up combos. Although the Eternia summons are just beautiful.

Character wise, Reid, Farah, Mary, Garr, Presea, Zelos, Guy, Jade, Senel, and Klarth are probably my favorites. Least favorite? Rutee, Mormo, and Kanonno. What a pathetic case of Mary Sue.

I suppose I should sign up for this club, then. After all, it is my all time favorite series.

Alright...this is sinking to the bottom of the page, so I suppose I should valiently jump in with a new topic.

...What does everyone think of the new characters in Dawn of the new World? (All 3 of them...)

GUUUUUYYS!

I JUST HEARD SOMETHING THAT RATHER WORRIES ME.

Apparently, in Symphonia 2, RaineXRegal is canon.

... I'm not really sure what to think. D: I mean, it *does* pair my favorite playables together buuut... (At least it's better than RaineXKratos, right?)

@Valor, about Vesperia: Aww, there's only three. And one is only optionally a sword-wielder. I think you can make her a mage if you want to~ Though I will be making her a swordperson, it's not often you see the heroine with a sword~ (Chloe didn't count. D:)

@Animorph: ... All three of them? What about Decus? Alice? Tenebrae?
I like them so far, though. :D Richter looks like a Zelos/Dist lovechild!

WHATWHATWHAT?

That's so wrong on so many levels. O.o

I think my brain's melting. I'll be back when I can construct coherent sentances again.

I mean't all 3 playables.

Oh, and yes...it is a horrible thing...in the spoiler tag...Here's hoping it's one of the things they evetually cut out of the english translation, along with a couple of costumes and afew more charming scenes.

Afraid there's no hope for that, they aren't cutting anything out of the translation. D: They promised they wouldn't. Which does mean we get just as much voice acting (and voiced skits!) as the Japanese version~!

...Well, that's ironic from my standpoint...As long as they write it well...and they don't do anything else so...ridiculous.

However, yay! Voiced Skits!

It should be fine. The Tales games usually have decent translations, and I don't think they've ever added anything in...

... I doubt that's the end of the ridiculous, though. D:

Yay, no cut costumes! BRING BACK RAINE IN A BUNNY SUIT

SHE CAN WEAR IT FOR REGAL

AND THEN GIVE HER A GUN LIKE MIKURU AND HAVE HER FIRE IT IN A CROWDED DEPARTMENT STORE YES

Deliberately not paying attention to anything about ToS2. I don't mind stalking news sites for info about Pokémon games because there's honestly no plot or anything to spoil in the first place, but this... no. Just being cautious. Seriously that does suck though don't let it be true. I can honestly say I find all of those characters more interesting when the relationships are all kept platonic (except Zelos but Zelos hits on anything that looks like it could almost possibly perhaps maybe conceivably have boobs so). They're like one huge dysfunctional family and FAMILIES DON'T DO THAT. D: EXCEPT ZELOS.

In other news, woozles and Kentucky Fried Chicken.

I satisfy myself with watching random battles, and with the volume turned off. It calms me...

And on that note, Colette's chakrams go much farther in this game.

Hey guys can we talk about Legendia so I understand at least half of what you're talking about? D:

Legendia was awesome. Some of the best music I have ever heard in a game ever, plus you get to PUNCH THE SEA IN THE FACE. Have you ever played another game like that~?

Walker, can I ask who your favorite character is? :D; Mine was Walter,
but then he died on me. ;_; Why does that always happen?
Senel, Jay, Moses, and Norma are all tied for second place, though~

I really like Grune (Cogitate, cogitate, cogitate... x3) and Jay, although uh, Norma and Chloe are close behind due to the between those two I have jammed in my brain. :D

Also Moses is the second gayest game character I have ever seen. Ever. :D

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about Grune. X3; She's amazing~

Only the second gayest? XD Who's the first?

... Legendia makes me so happy when I'm playing it. :D Is it the same for you?

... Oh yeah, him. XD

Yeah, I hated that fight ;_;
And he didn't even die in the end! And then Wally still died! Maurits should have kicked the bucket and then Walter should have gone on to become the next Ferines leader or something if you ask me. D:

Was bored, found a facemaker flash on dA, played with it.

Of course the facemaker was just a test and had its limitations, the most annoying of which was the fact that the color sliders didn't seem to work properly; I had to go into Photoshop and clean up a few colors (rather crappily but shh). Also I had to improvise with the hair for a lot of them... gah, all of them but Zelos and Colette look retarded to a degree. D: BUT OH WELL THE FACEMAKER THING IS KIND OF ADDICTIVE

facemakercolette2tg0.png
facemakergenis2na9.png
facemakerkratosjn6.png
facemakerlloydao3.png
facemakerpresea2pv6.png
facemakerraine2ho1.png
facemakerregalip5.png
facemakersheenahn5.png
facemakerzelos2gd3.png

if you feel like playing with it yourself... eh, I dunno, maybe make a picture of this Moses guy that doesn't scare the living daylights out of me D: srsly I'm afraid of him I think that's why I don't bother picking up Legendia

Back
Top Bottom